All reviews great room and breakfast warm cinnamon rolls hi express room was clean business trip free beer would stay here again king suite next morning hotel is beautiful yogurt happy hour the breakfast area front desk person a great place to stay natchez trace parkway eggs
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on business and my room was dirty, had hairs all over and had sloppy updates with poor maintenance. I found several hairs and stains all over my room (see photos). The bathroom door hinge pins where coming out and the door frames had a sloppy paint job. This hotel could use some proper updates!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Hi N_Racing56,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback during your business trip. I am sorry to know that you are not thoroughly impressed with the cleanliness of your room. I also appreciate your comments on the aspects of the hotel that need updating and rest assured, this will be shared with management to determine the areas that will benefit from additional attention.

Again, thank you for being our guest. While we understand you did not have an overall great stay, we sincerely hope to get another chance to give you a more pleasurable stay should you be in the area again.

Regards,

Christian C.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I have rarely if ever raves about the staff at a chain hotel but I need to here. Friendly and helpful from check in with Talon to meeting Christene at breakfast. If you get to meet Christene give her a hug for me. Come for a great room and breakfast and come back for Christene!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Lezlie P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Hello, and thank you so much for staying with us at Holiday Inn Express Tupelo! We strive to make all of our guests feel at home and like our family. We definitely love hearing positive reviews such as this, and we will continue to strive to do even better! Next time you are in Tupelo, make sure to stop by for some popcorn and hot breakfast!

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Very nice people Great Experience very friendly and helpful staff, rooms are clean very nice .Microwave, Refrigerator, King size bed nice little work space and in the restroom there is a hair dryer very pleased with my Stay when you need a nice stay The Holiday inn express has it.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Lezlie P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

We are glad you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Tupelo, MS. We strive to make each of our guest's stay the best. Thank you.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

This is our halfway stop on our way to Destin and it is maybe the cleanest hotel I ha e ever been in. The staff is amazing and helpful. We will be back twice a year!! One thing we love is that they also offer green tea for the coffee machines in the rooms. Not just coffee. We love this special touch!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Lezlie P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Wow! On behalf of my staff thank you for your kind words. We are glad you enjoyed the green tea we are able to offer. We take pride in making all of our guest feel comfortable, by offering a clean place to stay with an amazing staff. I am glad to hear you will be back. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

as most of the Holiday Inn Express this fulfilled our expectations : convenient location, quiet Hotel, spacious, quiet & clean rooms, good nbeds, clean bath with nice shower, good complimentary continental breakfast and working WiFi

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for all of your kind words about the Holiday Inn Express in Tupelo! We appreciate you choosing to stay with us. My staff and I are glad to hear your expectations were fulfilled. Hopefully, if you travel through the area again in the future, you can come back and see us.