Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tupelo
Quality Inn(Tupelo)
Comfort Inn(Tupelo)
Clarion Inn(Tupelo)
View Hotel
All reviewsturkey sausage pattiesgreat room and breakfastwarm cinnamon rollsbonus pointshi expressroom was cleanno petsabsolutely stay here againfree beerbusiness tripking suitenext morningoutdoor poolhotel is beautifulyogurthappy hourthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Very nice people Great Experience very friendly and helpful staff, rooms are clean very nice .Microwave, Refrigerator, King size bed nice little work space and in the restroom there is a hair dryer very pleased with my Stay when you need a nice stay The Holiday inn express has it.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Lezlie P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

We are glad you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Tupelo, MS. We strive to make each of our guest's stay the best. Thank you.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

This is our halfway stop on our way to Destin and it is maybe the cleanest hotel I ha e ever been in. The staff is amazing and helpful. We will be back twice a year!! One thing we love is that they also offer green tea for the coffee machines in the rooms. Not just coffee. We love this special touch!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Lezlie P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Wow! On behalf of my staff thank you for your kind words. We are glad you enjoyed the green tea we are able to offer. We take pride in making all of our guest feel comfortable, by offering a clean place to stay with an amazing staff. I am glad to hear you will be back. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

as most of the Holiday Inn Express this fulfilled our expectations : convenient location, quiet Hotel, spacious, quiet & clean rooms, good nbeds, clean bath with nice shower, good complimentary continental breakfast and working WiFi

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for all of your kind words about the Holiday Inn Express in Tupelo! We appreciate you choosing to stay with us. My staff and I are glad to hear your expectations were fulfilled. Hopefully, if you travel through the area again in the future, you can come back and see us.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I had no problems with this place. It was clean, had excellent and friendly staff, and the bed was fantastic. The location of this hotel afforded the quietest night I've experienced. Breakfast buffet was good and the warm cinnamon rolls were wonderful. Lisa, who managed the buffet was one of the friendliest and efficient employees I've met. I'll go back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I cant say how awsome this Hotel is. IHG pts paid for it and they gave us a hugte King Suite. Has a Bar and Restaurant prices arnt bad. Had a great breakfast buffet. Natchez Trace stop if you are looking for an awsime comfotable Hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple