All reviews great room and breakfast warm cinnamon rolls hi express room was clean business trip free beer worked fine would stay here again king suite next morning front desk person first floor happy hour yogurt the breakfast area very nice hotel a great place to stay
Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

So far we have found all Holiday Inns to be very consistent and of nice quality. My husband and I drive to Arizona to pick up one daughter then traveled to Oregon to pick up the other daughter. Then returned to Florida. On our trip we stayed at one Staybridge Suites, one Crown Plaza, one Howard Johnson and the rest were Holiday Inns. Tupelo Holiday Inn was our favorite and the best hotel on our whole trip. The people were awesome, the breakfast was well taken care of and fresh, the amenities were of high quality, the towels were new and thick, the shower was perfect height and pressure, the bed was perfect, we slept like rocks, the furniture was well placed and roomy, the TV was sharp, the curtains kept the light out. I can't say enough good stuff about this hotel and it's happy and helpful staff.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
William A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2015

Dear Catrina,

I love hearing that compared to the other hotels, on your rather extensive trip, you found our hotel to be the favorite. We take a lot of pride in making sure all of our guests are comfortable, safe and happy. Thank you for the wonderful review. I look forward to meeting you on your next trip through Tupelo.

Reviewed 15 June 2015

The rooms and lobby were new and clean. I think it's probably mix of personalities but the afternoon/day staff (at least on Sunday) were professional. The Monday staff is pretty rough around the edges. For instance, I asked if they cocoa for my kids and I was told simply "No." So i was forced to ask some additional questions to find out why (not provided in the summer). We had 3 towels for a family of 4, so I called for an additional towel. I was asked to come down and get it. (I declined). It was delivered a few minutes later and the same lady who gave me a bunch of information about cocoa literally started walking away while she handed it to me. The mediocre to poor service left a bad taste in my mouth. I will stay somewhere else next time I am down this way.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2015

Dear TravisRK,

Thank you for taking the time to relay your comments regarding our property during your recent stay. I am happy you were satisfied with the rooms and found our location to be good. On the other hand, I regret to hear that the level of service was not up to par with your expectations. I hope you believe me when I say that this is not the norm for our hotel.

Your comments will be shared to the hotel management for appropriate action. We still hope that you would choose to stay with us should you happen to be in the area.

Pascal N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

We stayed one night on our trip to Florida. Our first room was on the west side and wasn't cooling very well; the air conditioner was very noisy at times as well. My husband called the front desk to let her know and she immediately offered a different room. It was on the east side and much cooler and the air conditioner ran very quietly. The room was very clean! The complimentary breakfast was continually stocked, and was very good! I most definitely would stay again.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family

Hello Granny917,

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry you had to change rooms, the afternoon sun on the west side of the building is a bit much at times. Thank you for understanding and allowing us to make it right by moving you to another room. Our guests comfort and happiness is our #1 priority.

Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

Stayed one night during a family road trip across country. Our front desk clerk Patricia was very helpful and accommodating. Room was clean and comfortable. The location is within a 10 minute drive of everything. We definitely plan on staying here on our way back through.

Stayed: May 2015

Dear Ejayb1964,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Tupelo, MS during your road trip. I'm so happy to hear you had a great experience at the Front Desk with Patricia. I'll be sure to let you know.

We are very lucky to be in such a great location. You're absolutely right, we are only 10 minutes or less from any and every thing.

Thank you.

Reviewed 19 May 2015

What a surprise. Wonderful, friendly people. Eager to please. Our bar fridge didn't work. I called the desk and within minutes an electrician was there. He apologized profusely and got a new fridge for us. Beds were so comfy I didn't want to leave them.
Definitely stay here again. Hubby was on business and I just enjoyed myself.

Room Tip: Book away from main road.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business