Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo
US$106
US$87
Red Roof Inn Tupelo(Tupelo)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$130
Hampton.com
US$71
Travelocity
All reviewsconvention centerwalking distancemain streetnice hoteldowntown areaplace to staylocation is greathotel is locatedsouthern hospitalitya great staybusiness tripbreakfast staffparking lotfront desk staffstaff was friendlyhot tubnext morning
Reviewed 9 October 2017

I was recently here for a wedding and would certainly stay here again and highly recommend it to anyone needing a room. The prices were amazing and the service was like nothing I have ever experienced. I am not sure i have ever had so many people call me mam. The food and service for breakfast was superb. So many made to order items. Everyone who worked there bent over backwards to be nice.

I would suggest more outlets and more lighting in the rooms but the rooms were very nice other than that. There was a small fridge and a coffee maker.

the only negative I can say is the housekeeping did not come to our room in time for us to have a clean room to get ready for an evening event. We went back to get ready around 3:30 and the room was still not cleaned...but that was minor compared to how we were treated while we were there. It is walking distance to the cutest little town and many local places to eat. The mall is only a 10 minutes drive away and the Ole Miss campus is about a 45 minute drive according to others who stayed there.

Room Tip: we had a two bed room and it was roomy and very nice.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Blair D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you for your kind review of the Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo as well as the wonderful location within historic downtown Tupelo. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed the many amenities the hotel offers our guests including a friendly, professional staff. We hope to see you soon when you are in the Tupelo area.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

The front desk personnel have been poorly trained to represent the Hilton Brand. We were not greeted or welcomed as Hilton Honors members. There were no smiles, no description of hotel amenities, no information about complimentary HH internet, nothing about an in house restaurant. Take my money give me a set of keys, one of which did not work, and don't direct us to the elevators. The brand was faithfully represented by the housekeeping who got the message that friendly greeting is good!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the review of our hotel. I am so sorry you experienced those inconveniences during your stay with us. I hope that the next time you are in town you will give us another try because we want all of our guests to have an excellent experience while at our hotel. Your satisfaction is our goal.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

My first room was filthy and I was grateful they had another room for me.
The second room appeared to have been renovated, yet, there was a broken towel rack in the shower and a torn curtain. I reported them to the front desk, but no action during my four day stay.

I think it's ridiculous to charge $9.95 for what used to be an included breakfast (a "continental" breakfast is $4.95). I did not partake so I cannot comment on the food itself.

The location is very convenient to the downtown area.

Tupelo isn't a dream destination, so maybe this is as good as it gets.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Blair D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Room was spacious and inviting. Though there was an option for breakfast buffet or continental breakfast, there was a charge for both. Be careful when using the jacuzzi. The single handrail is not secure and many of the jets in the jacuzzi don't work.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your kind review of the Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo as well as the wonderful location within historic downtown Tupelo. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed the many amenities the hotel offers our guests including a friendly, professional staff. We will address the issues with the Jacuzzi and thank you for your awareness of the situation. We hope to see you soon when you are in the Tupelo area.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

We stay here each year w/ 42 guys, 32 of them riding bicycles, the other 10 of us are support. We go to Rosemary Beach, FL, 500 miles, 100/day. All in the name of cancer. The facility and staff are great and go out of there way to make us and all of their guests welcome, happy and satisfied. Great Southern Hospitality!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends