All American Inn Tupelo
US$139
US$125
GardenInn.com
Red Roof Inn Tupelo(Tupelo)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$97
Clarion Inn(Tupelo)(Great Value!)
US$62
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Don't go near ! We were booked for 2 nights but after seeing it for real we drove up the road further to the holiday Inn.
This was booked through booking.com who made it out to be an OK budget hotel.
Even if you are desperate you would be better off sleeping in the gutter.
Like I say we did not stay as we were put off even as we drove into the car park.
Had to pay for our stay but I took it as a lesson and that being don't use booking.com again !

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 22 February 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. We always recommend booking directly with our hotel or through the hotel website. We take great pride in this hotel and are sincerely sorry that we failed to meet your expectations. We pride ourselves on great service but can’t be responsible for lapses by third-party bookers, though I apologize on their behalf.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

Upon entering the parking lot, we decided this was not for us. Called to cancel within 30 minutes of making reservation and was told we would be charged for the room regardless. After arguing with the man in the office over refunding my husband and I decided to take a chance. We were tired and had driven all day and there wasn't another available room in the town of Tupelo. My husband went in and registered and came back with the key. Long story short....opened the door to a unmade bed and she me one else in the room. Went back to office...manager not availabe,,.we did not stay there and wouldn't recommend to anyone. Disputing charges on credit card. Don't waste your time stopping at this place.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking time to comment. Your comments help us improve. I'm terribly sorry we made a poor first impression on you and that you had a bad experience with us. Your experience isn't an indication of how we usually do business, and I regret that we didn't do better for you. You deserve a room that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations, and we'll work to do better in the future. I hope you will give us another try.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

this place has bed bugs I had bites all over after a nights stay here. I requested my money back for room and medicine to get rid of them was basically told to shove it. how do places like this stay in business!!!!!!!! people do not try to save money to stay here it is almost dangerous!!!!! I will be reporting them to the state agency for health and safety!!!!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. While I can assure you that we're an insect-free hotel, I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. Your bites probably came from a local park or outdoor venue. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed 16 November 2014

With management permission was stolen cloths from my room ! During report to police I proved that person who should resolve the problem is just stupid liar who lie police officer .
I gave management one week to resolve problem. Unfortunately nobody was interested to called me! When I called and politely ask when they will return my property. Desk person this same what I have a deal before ( I recognize him by Indian accent) was mean to me raise his voice and throw
phone. This case will go to BBB

• Stayed: November 2014
5  Thank AndrzejDabrowski

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your comments. Please understand that we have no use for used clothing in someone else's size. I’m very sorry we couldn’t meet your needs or expectations. We take great pride in being a pleasant, friendly and accommodating place to stay, and we obviously let you down in some ways. For that, I apologize. I hope when you visit the area again you will give us another chance to meet your needs.

Reviewed 4 October 2014 via mobile

Upon arrival,the person that work there by the name if D.J. First, he was drunk, 2nd, when he going to the room, it's already someone in there. 3rd, went back down to get another room and at first something told me just get my money back but, we was to tired so, we just got another room so it took him like 20 mintues to do that because he had the me (the customer) to go look outside and to see which room didn't have the curtains back and by the time I did that, he came out and said that was his job. He got us a room and by the time we got in there, it's smell horrible, the sheets and everything smell, it's wasn't no towels or nothing in there, and bout that time, we got a call saying we need to go to the hospital so, i went back to go get my money back and the drunk want to argue so, he thinks it's over with but it's not so I advise no one to stay there

• Stayed: October 2014
4  Thank Shara M

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your opinions. I’m terribly sorry we failed to meet your needs. We’re involved in a continuous improvement process aimed at making the hotel better than ever before, and a lot has changed since your stay. I hope you will visit again and see how we’re getting better every day. You’ll be surprised by all the positive changes.