Super 8 by Wyndham Tupelo Airport
US$125
Red Roof Inn Tupelo(Tupelo)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$132
TripAdvisor
US$108
TripAdvisor
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanice machinedowntown arealocation is greatenjoyed my stayfront desk clerkstay there againmotelpetnoisesinkhighway
Reviewed 26 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8TupeloAirport, Webmaster at Super 8 by Wyndham Tupelo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Bad exprience ever, trying to keep my family safe from hurricane Irma in florida running to in even worse situation in Tupelo, Mississippi. Bed bugs bites, plumbing issues in all my 4 rooms, having guys take different girls in and out my upper room half naked in front of my kids and so on. Do not recommend at all.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8TupeloAirport, Webmaster at Super 8 by Wyndham Tupelo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear Esteemed Guest,

Thanks for your stay at the Super 8 Tupelo and the comments.
I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable.
You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time.
Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8TupeloAirport, webmaster at Super 8 by Wyndham Tupelo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Reviewed 24 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8TupeloAirport, Webmaster at Super 8 by Wyndham Tupelo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I think this may be a rent by the hour hotel... There were cigarette burns on the bed and carpet, what looked like makeup (lipstick/blush/eyeshadow) stained into the carpet in the bathroom, and trash on the window sill. We stopped here at 1am to get a few hours of sleep before finishing the rest of our long drive. I chose this hotel because it was one of the only ones that would let us check in so late, now I know why.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Hotel Manager