All reviews olive garden manager's reception within walking distance indoor pool recommend this hotel beautiful hotel eggs would definitely stay here again shopping and restaurants the staff was friendly and helpful excellent stay bed was very comfortable room was large natchez trace parkway the breakfast area gulf shores nice breakfast
Reviewed 1 April 2015

Reserved this room because it was rated number one on trip advisor. When I arrived I was told they had no rooms even though I had just reserved one!we were very tired since we had drove all day from orlando. I called the reservations number back & they said they would help me find a room & what the policy was when this happens. Im still waiting on this hotel to get back to me. Not sure I will try this hotel again. Does have very nice lobby, which is all I saw since my room I reserved was not available!

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank cddjn
Alicia O, General Manager at Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2015

I know we spoke with you last week and took care of this situation for you, however, I wanted to respond to your review. I would like to apologize again for the mistake with your reservation. We do hope you will give us another opportunity to earn your business next time you are in Tupelo.

Reviewed 25 March 2015

Along with another family, we stayed at this hotel for one night on our way down to Gulf Shores, Alabama. Our two families were towing travel trailers to our destination. Rather than camp for a quick overnight, we opted to stay here. We could not have been happier.

The pool was great (though we were disappointed in the lack of hot tub). The kids really enjoyed some fun after a long day on the road. The breakfast was also great. The staff was kind and eager to please. I simply have nothing to complain about. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would visit them again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

I am delighted to hear your family enjoyed their stay at our hotel. I can't wait to share your kind words with my staff!
We hope your family had safe travels and can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 23 March 2015

Seemed complicated to get to it at night. Not an easy exit from the highway but the hotel is upscale and very nice. King bed was comfortable. The room was fresh without that icky "hotel" smell or over the top air fresheners. The room and bathroom were extremely clean. Getting back on the highway in the daylight was much easier. Lots of good places to eat nearby.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to give our Best Western Plus such an outstanding review. I am so glad to hear your stay was well worth it despite having some trouble finding us.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 March 2015

We stayed here because of good reviews and it was a brand new hotel. Stopped in Tupelo on our way across the country. It was the best best western I have ever stayed!! Everything is pretty new and clean. Close to restaurants. Great value. I would totally stay here again and recommend it to my friends and family!!

Date of stay: August 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family

WOW...thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. I hope you had a safe trip while traveling cross country, and thank you for making us part of your trip!

Reviewed 15 March 2015

This is very possible the finest Best Western ever.......We have stayed in motels across the US for 40 years and this is a 10. .Highly recommended. We did not stay for the breakfast but the dining area was also very pleasant.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

When I read that you have traveled all over the country for the past 40 years, and described our Best Western Plus as possibly the "Finest Best Western" ever, you made our day!!!
Thank you so much!!