Red Roof Inn Tupelo(Tupelo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$98
Hotels.com
US$96
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$97
Hampton.com
US$98
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$71
All reviewsrooms were very cleannice roomnatchez trace parkwaygumpet
Reviewed 16 August 2017

This was an unplanned stop on our trip. I found a coupon online for a discounted rate, called ahead, and a king room was available for the rate. The motel was probably very nice in its heyday, but it has run down a bit. The desk clerk was attentive and patient. He quickly gave us a new room when we complained of the strong smoke odor in the first room. The second room smelled fine and was very comfortable. There was a big screen TV, microwave and fridge, and the shower had plenty of hot water. The bed was comfortable and there was even a recliner chair.

Breakfast was fine: all carbs including make-your-own waffles, cereal, and oatmeal packets, as well as juices and coffee.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Do NOT stay here! Makeup on pillow, something worse on bedspread. Bedside lamp and clock broken, crumbs on soiled chair, stool plugged, breakfast was bare minimum, SLEEP IN YOUR CAR! Purchased on Priceline- they said a motel comparable to Best Western and LaQuinta - what a ripoff.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

If you can stand the smell of stale cigarette smoke, dirty carpet, dirty sheets, go for it. I am never staying at another Econo Lodge again, I woke up with a sore throat and cough and I don't even smoke. Time to hang up and realize you guys are horrible!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

This was the third time I stayed at this hotel and the first for my family, the staff is very polite and always willing to help or answer questions and they go above and beyond to make sure your stay is comfortable.
I always make it a point to stay there when I'm in Tupelo. There are plenty of things to do and see in the area and lots of restaurants near by.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Only stayed here because I was traveling with a pet. First things first: I should have asked for a refund and left but I didn't so I bear some of the blame for my dissatisfaction.

Room was small and old. Carpet was stained beyond cleaning and should be replaced. Bathroom was not clean. The next morning I noticed something on the wall near the toilet. Someone, not me, had wiped boogers, yes boogers, on the wall. I packed up and went to check out the breakfast. Cereal, a few bagels and a waffle maker. Worst breakfast I've ever seen.

I will never stay here again and you shouldn't either. The only reason I gave it 2 stars and not 1: the pool was okay and the fitness center equipment actually worked.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Dee P, Manager at Econo Lodge Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,