All reviewsbarnes crossingcookiesgreat hotelthe hotel staffnewer hotelbreakfast attendantspacious roomroad noisecomplimentary breakfastnext morningrestaurants and shoppingfront desk staffthe breakfast areafitness centerstaff was very friendlywafflesindoor pool
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Driving her me from Las Vegas to Birmingham Alabama. A great nights rest on the road. We were warm lay received and rested well in this immaculate suite at a very reasonable price. Will visit again when in the Tupelo area❗️

Room Tip: Great suite at a great price. Great experience!!!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

We are delighted to know you had a wonderful stay here and hope to see you again when travel plans permit! Thank you for such a good review of our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

This was our first trip to Tupelo Barnes Crossing Hampton Inn. We were extremely pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel and the friendliness of the staff.
When we made our reservation we spoke with Gwen and told her we would be a late arrival. I told her my husband loved the warm cookies that they always had, but we were sure it would be too late to enjoy them. When we checked in Gwen had warm peanut butter cookies waiting for us. What a treat! We will definitely be back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

It was not problem having your cookies waiting for you. We are glad you enjoy them. Thank you for your good review of our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing and we hope to be seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

The location was perfect for our needs and the customer service was excellent. It is walking distance to Barnes Crossing mall and centrally located to all shopping and restaurants. Pristine condition and very helpful staff. 24 hour coffee bar. Breakfast bar.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you for your good review and we are glad you enjoyed your stay an would like to stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing again. We look forward to it!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Our stay at this hotel was amazing.... hotel was very clean, very comfortable!!! The breakfast was amazing and I loved the coffee!!! We went swimming in the indoor pool and it was so clean and plenty of towels... we will be back!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Our associates pride themselves on providing excellent guest service and will be pleased to hear they exceeded your expectations! Your review will certainly be shared with them. Thank you! We look forward to hosting you again here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I checked in using the Hilton App the night before so I didn’t expect that there would be any issue when we reached the hotel but the desk clerk was not able to find the reservation, despite the fact that my credit card had been charged. After accusing me of either lying about my reservation or being too stupid to know which hotel I made the reservation for her partner behind the desk decided that rather than insult me she would book me a room. Once that was completed everything seemed fine. The hotel is new so the rooms are in good shape and there are plenty of chain dining options nearby. I checked out the next morning but a few hours later I received an email with a second charge. That evening I called Hilton and the representative there found that someone at the hotel had changed the name on my reservation, gave the room to another party and then changed it to my credit card. The charge was refunded a few days later but fact that someone at the hotel gave away my room and then charged me for it anyway did leave a bad taste.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

I thank you for bringing this issue to my attention so that we can follow-up with our team. It is through feedback as yours that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you will consider staying with us again.