We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Nearby Hotels
Reviews (4)
Filter reviews
4 results
Traveller rating
0
0
0
0
4
Traveller type
Time of year
LanguageAll languages
0
0
0
0
4
See what travellers are saying:
Filter
Updating list...
Reviewed 22 December 2013

The carpets were filthy. I didn't dare set anything down on them. I saw a bedbug and switched rooms. The first room didn't even have temperature controls or three prong outlets. The second room smelled like smoke. The bedspreads were just gross. The bathrooms need TONS Of work. This is a one star hotel. It's a place to sleep if you are homeless and have no where else to go. IT's not a place for travelers.

  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
    • Value
    • Location
    • Sleep Quality
    • Rooms
    • Cleanliness
    • Service
14  Thank Kelly C
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My wife and I stayed here over the weekend. Mistake. The room was very uncomfortable. The whole time in the room was spent ill at ease. I'm positive some guys in the room four doors down were selling drugs from their room. Car after car would pull up, one would walk to the driver's side window, after a quick 'exchange' they would pull away, and the dude would walk back to his room. Also, they 'entertained' the complex with their loud music until about 4 in the morning. There were dead bugs in the room. The TV was probably 25-30 years old. There was a small fridge and a microwave in the room but they were so nasty we were afraid to use them. The bedspread had cigarette (at least we'll speculate it was cigarette and not crackpipe) burns. The walls had stains and cracks throughout. When you flushed the toilet water would spray from the bowl into the floor. It smelled bad in the room. I would not recommend this room to anyone.

  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • Value
    • Location
    • Sleep Quality
    • Rooms
    • Cleanliness
    • Service
10  Thank jeffbrtr
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed 26 July 2009

Date summer 2009.

Hubby and I booked a room through a discount web site for Tupelo Ms.It was rated on as a 2 star Hotel.
This is what We experienced there.
We arrived quite late, after a long Drive. The Gentleman at the night window had our Key ready to go. We picked it up and Off to a non smoking room.
The first thing I noticed was someones shoes sitting outside of the room next to ours.We opened the door and walked in to see the following: the bathroom window had toilet paper shoved into the cracks to stop the draft I presume and had cob webs in it, the wall mounted soap dish had very old, crusty soap scale on it, the tiles were cracked,water stains under the sink, the shower had someone elses hairs and shaving residue in it/ soap scum. ( the shower also pulsed off and on if someone flushed next door) and mold in the caulking next to the shower, the bathroom mirror was so old that it had lost some of it glazing, part of the bathroom floor linoleum was missing, there was no safety door latch, so I used the vinyl wing back chair( you know the one with rips and tears and paint all over it?) to wedge under the entry door handle to obtain some feeling of security. there was no fire alarm, the carpet is stained and the room smells of an odor Im not sure what is was.The baseboard molding was very dirty and also had what appeared to be vomit? on it( maybe that was what I was smelling)the walls are scuffed and in bad need of new paint and repair, the night stand had a hole in the top and the dresser appeared to be broken. My pillow case had cigarette burns in it, and also the pillow itself was of some floral burlap type material the sort of which I have never seen before (maybe standard fare in the 60s? & 70s?) ( thank God I always bring my own pillow to hotel and motels)
the MIcrowave was stacked on top of the fridge, but the plug in would not reach the outlet, you would have to lift it off the fridge to plug it in, not to mention that the exterior of the microwave handle was nothing less than Disgustingly dirty, looked as though 100 greasy fingers had opened and closed it previous to my seeing it, the inside of the microwave was just as bad, it looked as though it had had some fire in it or something, it was smoked up on the inside. the inside of the fridge also had food particles left in it as well, there were dead insects in the window sills, tears in the curtains, the telephone jack was half ripped out of the wall, rusty, dusty nasty looking vents and return vent, dirt on the light switches.
Needless to say I would NOT personally rate this motel as a 2 star motel, im not even sure it fits within any minimum compliance laws there may be for renting rooms to the general public. It was non Hygenic for sure. I spent the night sleeplessy awaiting a bed bug or intruder forcing their way into my room. I give it 0 stars, I would never stay here again nor recommend that anyone else does either, but HEY, the towels were nice and fluffy.. I took pictures of the interior of this room I have included them in this review

  • Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
    • Value
    • Location
    • Rooms
    • Cleanliness
    • Service
35  Thank stellh
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC