“Good bar food, a little pricey”
Review of Cask'n Flagon

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Great burgers, I liked the Quesadilla but would get the sour cream sauce on the side next time, made it a little soggy.

Ideal sports bar with too many TVs to count. You can always see the game you want from anywhere. Good street seating on a warm summer night. A little crowded on Sox home games.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Nice restaurant/bar right near Fenway. The soups were top-notch. My wife had onion soup and I had NE Clam Chowder. Both were full of flavor and hot. Entrees, my wife had a very tasty burger and I had BBQ brisket (a few pieces were tough). Overall a good meal. The service was very good also.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Stopped here with a large party after our Fenway tour. We have the best experience! FRIENDLY Staff, waiter was fast and SUPER Attentive. Food great and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

FANtastic BBQ! Wow! I would NOT have expected to get GREAT BBQ in Boston, MA (and I am from here, so I know). However, the Bartender did not do us wrong with the recommendation to go for the BBQ Double. Cask and Flagon makes ALL their BBQ on site, and it was DELICIOUS!

I went with the Brisquet and the Ribs with the recommended mac-n-cheese and slaw as the sides. The Brisquet was slightly better than the fall-off-the-bone ribs, but BOTH were EXCELLENT. The mac-n-cheese lived up to its remarkabke rep, but the slaw was average at best (I just like my slaw a bit more mayonnaisie).

Growing up here, I brought to LA friends here for the nostalgic value and to get a glimpse of Fenway Pahk and the Monstah. They LOVED it, too! Would have been great to get them in here during a home game for the true FAN experience, but a 55 degree day in February will do.

This gets a MUST DO while in Boston, especially now that I know they have the BEST BBQ!

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Stopped in on Super Bowl Sunday for the big game. Tons of people. Plenty of security and staff. We ate pizza, barbecue, mac and cheese and fries. Everything was good except the mac. It was pretty tasteless.
The place was rockin for the game. Lots of TVs all around. Would be a great place to watch the Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and more if I lived in Boston :).