Open today: 10:00 - 21:00
Book In Advance
Tours from Classic Harbor Line Boston MA Day Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Classic Harbor Line Boston MA Day Tours
from US$42,00
from US$26,25
from US$48,30
from US$46,20
More Info
All reviews adirondack iii sunset cruise northern lights captain and crew beautiful boat great sail day sail highly recommend this cruise perfect weather city skyline two hours boat ride hour tour uss constitution schooner skiing sails
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We had a wonderful time on the water! I had a group of 90+ that rented out the entire boat. The crew was very professional and accommodating. We had a great time.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My extended family of eight (ages 16-87) treated me like a hero for finding and booking this sailboat cruise. It was so much fun! Definitely worth the money.

1  Thank ChaimZvi
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The food was questionable and for $70 a person, it could have included at the minimum one beverage. I was hesitant to try the majority of it. If you want a good brunch and want to spend 90 a person (including a drink) just stay inland. The cruise portion was ok, but overall I wouldn’t recommend

Reviewed 26 June 2018

My wife & I took the sunset sail but the New England weather did not cooperate. Left Rowe's Wharf in the fog with the fog lifting once we got out into the harbor and under sail. Almost full capacity (37) and I was able to sit next to the captain. Wonderful & interesting man (sailor). Even with the hazy weather, the sail was beautiful & relaxing. For about one hour we were under sail with three sails. Beautiful view of the city, harbor islands & the landing airplanes. Highly recommended & we will return. Even better than excellent.

1  Thank JamesB-HudsonMA
Reviewed 26 June 2018

This was a fun, low-key activity in South Boston. Our Captain and the crew were very friendly and told stories about the surrounding sites. It was beautiful to see the sun set behind the Boston shoreline. Highly recommend if you are looking for something low key to do at the end of the day.