“Perfection”

US$42,00*
and up
Historical New England Harbor Cruise
More attraction details
Owner description: Dedicated to providing the most luxurious and hospitable sailing experience in Boston, we here at Classic Harbor Line are looking forward to the privilege of escorting you on a breathtaking excursion aboard the most elegant sailing vessel in Boston Harbor: Schooner Adirondack III and yacht Northern Lights. Boston’s rich maritime history is best viewed from the water, so why not do it in style?
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything was FAB! From the moment we booked, organized, friendly and efficient. As for the cruise a total delight with Anna being a very accomplished captain with a marvelous crew. We have traveled extensively and I believe this may be the best value excursion we have ever taken. Enjoyed it so much I am going to call the office to inquire about gift certificates , in fact one of the recipients is a local. Thank you so much for a lovely afternoon. lisa&jon

All reviews
"great sail"
in 18 reviews
"day sail"
in 15 reviews
"highly recommend this cruise"
in 10 reviews
in 45 reviews
"skiing"
in 86 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a wonderful time on the water! I had a group of 90+ that rented out the entire boat. The crew was very professional and accommodating. We had a great time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My extended family of eight (ages 16-87) treated me like a hero for finding and booking this sailboat cruise. It was so much fun! Definitely worth the money.

1  Thank ChaimZvi
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food was questionable and for $70 a person, it could have included at the minimum one beverage. I was hesitant to try the majority of it. If you want a good brunch and want to spend 90 a person (including a drink) just stay inland. The cruise portion was ok, but overall I wouldn’t recommend

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife & I took the sunset sail but the New England weather did not cooperate. Left Rowe's Wharf in the fog with the fog lifting once we got out into the harbor and under sail. Almost full capacity (37) and I was able to sit next to the captain. Wonderful & interesting man (sailor). Even with the hazy weather, the sail was beautiful & relaxing. For about one hour we were under sail with three sails. Beautiful view of the city, harbor islands & the landing airplanes. Highly recommended & we will return. Even better than excellent.

1  Thank JamesB-HudsonMA