“Good Greek Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Jamaica Plain
Neighbourhood: Jamaica Plain
Reviewed 11 September 2021

I don't really like Greek pizza and I still enjoyed the Zesto's special, which is loaded, and not greasy like a lot of others of this style. Average price. Just beware. If you are looking for a more standard American mom and pop pie (NY, NJ, Philly), this is not your spot. You will be disappointed. If you want a Greek pie, it's a good one, as good as any I've had and I can recommend it as such.

Date of visit: June 2021
1  Thank Gamberioni
Write a reviewReviews (7)

Reviewed 22 April 2019 via mobile

A short walk from our Air BnB found us here for a sandwich and a small pizza the food was fresh and very good and the service was very nice and friendly.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank 319chelseal
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We ordered through the Slice app. Highly recommended. The Zesto's Special was delicious. The hottest and freshest pizza I've had in a long time.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 11 April 2017

I was referred here by workers at the Angell Animal Hospital. I ordered the Eggplant Parmigiana dinner and it was delicious! The portion was huge. Thank you, Zesto's!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 30 January 2015

We were staying across the street and my aunt said they had the best pizza in the world. Actually I ordered an eggplant parmesan sandwich and my husband got a chicken ranchero. Both were very good but since I was still a little hungry I tried a slice of the pizza. Out of this world!! Also very friendly staff. It is evidently a family run business. I highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: January 2015