“Great place for breakfast ”
Review of The Breakfast Club

The Breakfast Club
Ranked #242 of 3 588 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Allston
Description: For over fifteen years, The Breakfast Club has delighted the residents of Boston's Allston neighborhood. With its nostalgic diner atmosphere, The Breakfast Club brings about the feel of home with a fresh, east coast feel. The Breakfast Club is a marvelous world of generous servings, abundant flavors and enticing aromas. You'll find a steaming pot of coffee, the aroma of big breakfasts drifts in from the kitchen, juicy sausage, lean ham and crisp bacon sizzle teasingly, and simmering sauces, homemade pancakes, and toppings are being whipped up. The Breakfast Club delivers it all with smiles and good attitudes. You'll find line after line of intriguing selections all made on the spot with the freshest ingredients...fluffy eggs, select vegetables, quality meats, and crepes, to name a few. Our lunch is served all day, and features artisan sandwiches and salads that are made to order. If you are new to the Boston area and are looking for a family restaurant that serves both breakfast and lunch, stop in today. If you would like to order ahead, pick up the phone and call us! There's something for everyone at The Breakfast Club!
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Everything we ordered (eggs, bacon, home fries and French toast) were amazing. The fresh squeezed orange juice was incredible.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

If you wanna live like a real American, you should come to this place:)
Price is cheap, taste is amazing, portions are big.
They also have decaf coffee, fresh orange juice. Meanwhile place is quite big as well (with customer parking area)
One of the must come places in Boston

Date of visit: June 2017
George A, Owner at The Breakfast Club, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

I appreciate your recommendation and support, Sed! It's great you always have a fantastic time at our place. Hope you return again soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Best start to any day is a good breakfast and boy did we get one here!

Great choice of items for breakfast. I had a panini with bacon, Avocado, onion and egg and it was huge but tasty!

The wife had the pancakes with banana, walnut and caramel sauce!

The choices on offer are so great you don't know where to start and I could have had anything on offer. We went on Sunday morning and it was queued out the door. Having gone twice on the vacation I know why. Must visit when in Boston!

Date of visit: May 2017
George A, Owner at The Breakfast Club, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Thank you for visiting while on vacation, Lundage. I'm so glad you and your wife loved your several meals at our diner. I greatly appreciate your support.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We had a good breakfast: lot of coffee, fresh orange juice, omelettes and chicken with wafer

It is not a fancy place, but service and food at a fair price

We will come back any time

Date of visit: May 2017
George A, Owner at The Breakfast Club, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

I'm glad you enjoyed your breakfast with us, Carlos, especially the omelets, chicken and waffles, and orange juice. I appreciate your support, and I look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

I'm here eating this wonderful food! the sausages are mouth watering! Lard I'm tired now...lol your gonna make this place your regular breakfast place to come every now and again!

Date of visit: February 2017
George A, Owner at The Breakfast Club, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

Ha! I'm so glad you enjoyed our breakfast food, Angliea, especially the sausage. It's great to hear our place has quickly become one of your favorite restaurants in town. Thanks for the support. I look forward to your next visit!

George, Owner

Been to The Breakfast Club? Share your experiences!