Lowest prices for your stay
Ascend
SAVE US$29
Hotels.comUS$160
Expedia.comUS$160
HurbUS$169
All reviews jamaica plain baptist hospital valet parking hospital rate boutique hotel fridge and microwave new england would recommend this hotel to anyone would definitely stay here again easy access surgery lobby desk uber fenway
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

While away from the hospitals may be a negative, this hotel is a quiet place to get some rest . The staff is very helpful. The neighborhood is very quiet! Issues handled with class !! Rooms a nice ! It was a 20 min walk to longwood medical area . Half the cost of longwood inn medical!!

Date of stay: August 2020
Lisa Cooper, General Manager at enVision Hotel Boston - Longwood, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2020

Thank you so much johnnyB0214 for the wonderful comments of our staff and service! We understand visits to the local hospitals are stressful so we make every effort to ensure each guests' stay is relaxing and enjoyable.

We hope your family member is off to a great recovery and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Boston!

Reviewed 10 August 2020

Room smelled musty and foul when I checked in. Told the person at the front desk who said she would do something. Hours later when I came to go to sleep it was still the same. Went to the front desk - no one there. Called the hotel phone customer service - mailbox was full. Finally called the Choice Hotels 800# and they found someone at the hotel. Changed my room, new room smelled musty but not as bad, since it was late I stayed. Towel bar in the bathroom was broken and other bathroom accessories were chipped. Especially in these post COVID times, staying in a room that didn't smell right was not a great experience! And a front desk customer service where the mail box is full??

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Robin N

Greetings Robin,

I would like to start by apologizing for the shortfalls experienced by our team. This is not the standard we set and will certainly look into rectifying the concerns so it does not happen to you or anyone else again.

We hope you will consider giving us another chance to exceed your expectations and provide the level of service that is deserved to all our guests.

Reviewed 14 July 2020 via mobile

Had a great stay at the Boston Envision hotel. Room was clean and all the staff were helpful, nice, professional and always a delight when I needed something. I want to thank Sara, Orrett, Daniel, Ashley and Luz for everything.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Jmeant

Greetings Jmeant,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words on your experience at our hotel and about our staff! We take pride in our cleanliness efforts especially with all the happenings in the world today. I will certainly shares your wonderful comments with the team and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Boston!

Reviewed 19 May 2020

Sara Vogel was exceptional to work with for reservation for a friend dealing with an unexpected crisis. A co-worker who tragically died. Sara went above and beyond helping to organize accommodation for his mother. This employee was so professional and caring,she truly was a beacon for dealing with the situation.

Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank Frenchydogs2
Sara Vogel, General Manager at enVision Hotel Boston - Longwood, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share such kind words with me. You have truly made my day brighter. We are delighted to serve our guests, and I sincerely hope I get to meet you in person whenever your travels bring you this way.

Reviewed 16 April 2020 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel last night! The pictures show charm, however it’s really not charming! I was first given a key that didn’t work, went back down and had it recoded, then went up and the room was dirty, bedding in a pile, stuff laying on the table and I quickly shut the door for fear someone was in there. Went back down and made the employee go up to a new room to check it before I entered...the room was not clean! Pills on the floor beside the bed, and someone’s midnight “snack” was left along the side of the bed! This morning the employee apologized before for the confusion with the key and room before I even said anything, then she asked “what she could do”. I wasn’t sure how to respond and nothing was offered for the issues!

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Sara Vogel, General Manager at enVision Hotel Boston - Longwood, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2020

With a commitment to service and guest satisfaction, we want to sincerely apologize for falling so short of your expectations. We assure you that you were not placed in an occupied room and cannot apologize enough for the miscommunication that led to such a difficult experience for you. Your review has been shared with the team to ensure issues like this will not occur again. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. I do sincerely hope you will consider booking with us again so we may have the opportunity to restore your faith in the enVision Hotel.