“Canceled Cruise due to "low interest"”
Review of Odyssey Cruises

Odyssey Cruises
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Odyssey Cruises offers an elegant yet affordable total-entertainment cruise experience on the Boston Harbor. Sample creative appetizers, entrees and desserts prepared fresh onboard daily by our Executive Chef. Dance to live music or sit back and relax as unmatched skyline views drift past your table. Offering Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Midday, Cocktail and many other cruise choices, an Odyssey cruise is the greatest value in Boston.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Admittedly I have not yet taken the cruise so I am writing so you can beware! They can cancel due to "low interest" without notice!!! We booked an anniversary cruise for our family, people flew in from CA for the event as it was a 50th anniversary event. We got notice that the cruise was canceled due to "low interest" yet there is no where on the site that tells you that could happen. We would have NEVER booked it had we known that was a possibility... oh wait, maybe that's why they don't tell you ahead of time.

All reviews
"garage"
"narration"
"vessel"

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Our party of four couples had a wonderful time on the Odyssey! The atmosphere was lovely, felt like you were in a restaurant. Our server, Danae was fabulous! She was personable, fun and attentive. We had a variety of entree selections at our table and everyone agreed that the food was delicious!
I had read other reviews and took them with a grain of salt, and I have to say, this is one experience that is worth a try. Not to mention the beautiful Boston skyline view! Lovely!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

The ship was used for a Project Graduation party. It was very clean, professional and enjoyable! There was a large open deck with comfortable patio furniture. The view of Boston was amazing. It was the perfect spot for this celebration!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

The ship is lovely and the food and drinks were excellent. The service was great, right down to the photographer who took a lovely picture. They were unable to make the drink I ordered from the menu so they comped me a different one. We then were undecisive about the wine we wanted with dinner so they brought us two full glasses of different wines to sample and didn't charge us for that either. The dessert bar was very good and they had dancing after dinner. My only complaint was the selection and volume of the music. Otherwise everything was great.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Omg! We thought this was going to be a fabulous time. Well........ we ordered 2 drinks. My drink arrived and my husband never received his gin and tonic. In the interim the waitress came to us and asked us if we were ready to place our food order. We said yes and she walked away. 30 minutes later she returned and took our order. Please be reminded that my husband still hadn’t received his drink. Omg! Well he finally received his drink probably an hour later. The food delivery was the slowest I have ever seen! The food was good but not fabulous! I had the salmon and my husband had the something steak. Believe me when I tell you the service was the worse I have ever encountered. It’s a pretty shop and the scenery is lovely. That’s it!

2  Thank luckyone3

Been to Odyssey Cruises? Share your experiences!