“OK Food, Expensive”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Description: 5 Napkin Burger is a premium, full-service burger restaurant with a full craft beer & cocktail bar.
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ate here on my birthday. We had:

Wife:
Basic burger: Cooked medium rare - the way my wife likes it.
Bottle of Beer

Husband:
Salisbury steak with veggie pilaf. Good.
Pellegrino water

We paid $50 for the dinner. I wouldn’t go back here again because the high price we paid for the food.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

The service was very quick even on a busy night. The burgers were delicious as well as the other items we ordered.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

The price is a little expensive for a decent burger (5 Napkins Burger) costs USD15/-. However, the service and ambience are good.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

We Went for lunch had bacon,cheeseburger;wife had grilled chicken sandwiche.Overall food tasty,service good decent section of craft beers.price steep enough at 12.50

Reviewed 24 April 2018

It is nothing special. It is just like any other upscale burger place. I ordered medium well and it came too raw. They did cook me a new one. The taste is not that great.