Review Highlights

from US$26,67
More Info
from US$32,00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 December 2020 via mobile

If you’re serious about chocolate this is as good as it gets. Stefan has created a beautiful store with an ever changing and magnificent display. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Oprah’s favorite, the champagne truffle, is a must-have. Also recommended are the chocolate honeybees in both milk and dark. All of the truffles here are outstanding. And you can have them packaged in beautiful, artistic boxes in the shape of animals, Santa, etc. This is an absolute must on Newburuy Street and an absolutely perfect gift.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 16 July 2019

I was in Boston and my sister stopped here and got me some truffles - they were AMAZING! Not cheap but probably the best chocolate I have ever had.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Dukiephi
Reviewed 29 July 2018

I have stopped by Teuscher a couple of times to pick up a treat for myself. Don't miss the champagne truffles. They are some of the best I have ever had. There are other chocolate shops in the area that have high end stuff, but they don't even compare to what you can get here.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Friendly service. Fun interior. Chocolate, while pricey (I won't mention how much we spent) is very good. Nice special treat. Will definitely be back! Marzipan was great!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

All kinds of chocolates for snacking or gifting - great place for a small bit of chocolate refreshment while strolling through Boston.