“Amazing condo, loved staying there”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Veew55
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Amazing condo, loved staying there”
Reviewed 19 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Caroline’s apartment was amazing. It was spacious, well-furnished and unbelievably comfortable. The location was perfect, with easy access to the train station which was the best and most affordable way to get around. To add to that, Caroline was such a great host. We were able to check into the apartment early as we arrived in Boston early, which was huge help – we would otherwise have been running around with massive suitcases. We then also had difficulty connecting to the wifi and within 20 minutes, Caroline was there and resolved the problem. The other thing was that my friend had left his jacket in the apartment and only realised a couple of days later. Caroline confirmed that we could go to the apartment any time to get it. Honesty and trust is a massive thing in today’s world and I appreciate that the trust was mutual. I would absolutely recommend booking with Caroline and staying in her apartment and if I am back in Boston again, I will definitely be staying there again. Thanks Caroline, I really do appreciate your hospitality.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
21 Oct 2017
Thank you for your review - it was great to have you stay with us! Come again anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing