5 people are viewing this hotel
US$914
Free cancellation until 21/07/03
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$914
getaroom.comUS$1 089
Reviews (1 021)
1 021 results
All reviews bar boulud boylston street room service in room dining luxury hotel prudential center amazing hotel the location is perfect spa corey concierge bay doorman valet properties copley closet
Selected filters
183 - 188 of 1 021 reviews
Reviewed 13 December 2018

During a recent trip to Miami, I wanted to dine at a hot new restaurant, I was staying at the Mandarin in Miami, I asked the Miami hotel concierge if they could get me a reservation and their reply was "We have been trying to get guests in there for weeks to no avail, its the busiest weekend of the year, its Art Basil", I was frustrated so I called the concierge staff in Boston where I had stayed previously, I spoke with Jenn and Corey, both called the restaurant many times until someone picked up, some how they were able to convince them to get me in at 8:00pm on a busy Saturday night, I was pleasantly surprised, major thanks to The Concierge Staff at The Mandarin Oriental, Boston specifically Jenn and Corey.

2  Thank RobertDubs
MOBostonResponse, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2018

Dear RobertDubs,

I was delighted to learn that we were able to deliver the level of service one would expect from us here at Mandarin Oriental, Boston. We are very fortunate to have Jenn and Corey at our Concierge Desk and I will make sure to let them know just how appreciative you are of their efforts - both in Boston and Miami!

We thank you for being a loyal Mandarin guest and for taking the time to post your review. We look forward welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future and please feel free to contact me at any time should I ever be able to assist you.

Reviewed 10 December 2018

Recently enjoyed the Champagne Holiday Tea at the Mandarin Hotel. The service was excellent and they did a great job attending to our large party. The lobby was decorative and festive, complete with Santa and photos around the Christmas tree. My four year old niece loved it. The food was super especially the deserts.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Beth H

Dear BethHig,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor with us and I was delighted to learn that you had a memorable experience. Your kind compliments on our Afternoon Holiday Tea are very much appreciated and I will make sure to let the team know how much you and your niece enjoyed it.

We look forward welcoming you back to the hotel soon and please let me know should I ever be able to assist you.

Reviewed 9 December 2018

Yesterday, I had a fab experience enjoying Mandarin Oriental Boston’s holiday tea!

We didn’t have a reservation, but arrived early enough that they were able to accommodate us on a relaxing sofa table facing the fireplace and festive tree

The kids enjoyed playing “chess” with the board game available while my friend and I were able to catch up over some tea and some delish tea sandwiches.

Throughout the time we were their Santa joined the party and was so interactive with adults and kids alike, it was a truly a holly jolly winter wonderland. They had a photographer snapping pics of the kids/adults telling Santa their secret wishes and printed them out for as a keepsake for each person, then Santa rejoined the party with gifts for the kids and adults alike.

The scones (lemon curd was on point), sandwiches and sweets were the perfect way to kick off the season. I am now thinking to plan a kids’ free tea party and adding bubbles to the festivities.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank ShoreBound2018
MOBostonResponse, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2018

Dear ShoreBound2018

I was delighted to learn that we were able to deliver the level of service one would expect from us here at Mandarin Oriental, Boston. Your kind compliments on your experience at our Holiday Afternoon Tea are very much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

We look forward welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future and please feel free to contact me at any time, should I ever be able to assist you.

Reviewed 29 November 2018 via mobile

Was in Boston last week for a business trip. I can't say enough good things about this hotel. The room was spacious and clean and the French bistro is probably one of the best in Back Bay area. A special thanks to everyone including Sam at the reception. Will come again for another business trip.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank ELandolt70
MOBostonResponse, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2018

Dear ElLandolt70,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor with us and I was delighted to learn that you had a memorable experience. Your kind compliments on the overall quality of service are very encouraging and much appreciated by the entire team.

Reviewed 27 November 2018

Our company has held its annual meetings at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Boston for quite a number of years, always with great success. The hotel's central location in Boston has been very convenient for our guests and the guest rooms, event spaces, and in-house catering have been terrific. We've really enjoyed working with the hotel staff, from the front desk and banquet managers to the staff helping with the set-up of our events. All of them are highly professional and accommodating and have helped us resolve many sticky situations. We really look forward to our next event there in 2019!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank bostenbased
MOBostonResponse, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2018

Dear bostenbased,

Mandarin Oriental, Boston is always excited to welcome back our loyal guests. On behalf of the entire team, we are delighted to hear when our colleagues proactively anticipate our guest’s needs and exceed service expectations.

We thank you for your loyalty and for taking the time to post your review and we look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues again next year. Please feel free to contact me at any time, should I ever be able to assist you.

Best personal regards,