US$551
Hilton.com
US$746
US$555
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$625/night.

US$331
US$228
Travelocity
Reviews (1 483)
1 484 results
All reviewsnewbury streetfrench doorsharvard clubupgraded to a suitemass avefenway parkone bedroom suitemarble bathroomcharming hotelsmall hotelgreat boutiqueliving areasitting roomrestaurants and shopsroom servicemini barcharles river
16 - 21 of 1 484 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We loved our stay at the Eliot! Everyone was so nice!! We were thrilled to be upgraded to a beautiful suite that had everything we could ever need and lots of room. The hotel is in a perfect location near Boylston and Newberry streets so we walked a lot. It was a wonderful stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Boselio, Director of Sales at Eliot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

I wish to thank this guest for taking the time to review the Eliot! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The location of the Eliot is ideal with so many options of things to do and see. Boston is definitely a walking city, which allows you to explore many things you might miss in a car. I do hope to welcome you back to the Eliot again in the future!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

From the moment you walk in the door of this charming hotel, you feel welcome and well cared for. The staff is so nice and helpful. The rooms are all suites and lovely. And you can even turn the lights on with a simple switch! The restaurant on the first floor, Uni, is fantastic, The chef was just voted the best in Boston. And I love the location right at Newberry Street which has wonderful stores and restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review! I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed eating in Uni Restaurant! We take great pride in our staff and their friendliness and willingness to assist our guests. I and the staff here, look forward to welcoming you back to the Eliot in the future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Perfect location for exploring Boston and Cambridge. Staff was super friendly. Bed was insanely comfortable. Lots of wear and tear on some of the woodwork, paint and doors, but it is an old building. I’d stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review your stay with us! I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and am sorry to hear about the woodwork. We are continually working to keep the property fresh and updated and will be sure to check all the rooms for any painting needs. We hope to have you stay with us once again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel was everything I expected based on others reviews. It was a wonderful experience. I only thought for me the beds were very soft and uncomfortable. Other than that 5 stars. Very close to Newbury street!! Starbucks and wonderful shopping and eating close by.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

I wish to thank this guest for taking the time to post a review and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed 6 nights in one of the rooms on the eight floor. Hotel staff is really great and helpful. Location is ok although good 1.5-2 miles to the center. Breakfast is not bad but many excellent places in north end that serve nicer food for less. Hotel amenities are excellent. Reason why I gave it 4 stars is that our room was fairly dusty and not very clean in places. Also the room had a bit of a musty smell - got better once we had the windows opened ( you have to ask staff to do this). Would probably stay somewhere near the marina next time.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Joseph P, Assistant General Manager at Eliot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I wish to thank this guest for taking the time to review his stay and for his kind remarks about the hotel's value, excellent amenities and helpful staff. I very much regret, however, the experience with dustiness in some parts of the room. I am grateful for the valuable feedback and wish to assure this guest and prospective guests that the issue has been reviewed with the hotel's Executive Housekeeper. Typically, we receive high compliments about the hotel's cleanliness which is an absolute priority for the hotel. This most unfortunate anomaly is certainly not in accord with the Eliot's fastidious standards.

With respect to the hotel's location, TripAdvisor readers may find it helpful to know that the Eliot is located within central Boston. The Boston Common and Public Garden, (the oldest public botanical garden in North America), are technically located in the middle of central Boston. West of there extends the Back Bay district, one of Boston's most elegant and fashionable neighborhoods, designed during the Victorian period between, 1855 and 1895.With important architectural and historical cites, the Back Bay is also home to Newbury Street, Boston's upscale boutique shopping and art gallery district. Commonwealth Avenue, containing a beautiful central park-like mall, runs through the Back Bay and marks the beginning of Boston's Emerald Necklace, a series of parks and green-ways that ring much of the city. It is here, on beautiful and residential Commonwealth Avenue that the Eliot is situated. Guests can walk to the Public Garden in exactly one mile.Another mile eastward takes one through the eastern part of central Boston and to the Waterfront on Boston Harbor.I extend best wishes to this guest and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming him back once more.