Reviews (2 362)
2 362 results
1 139
1 139
All reviews quincy market the north end the concierge lounge great location faneuil hall columbus park chart house new england aquarium freedom trail legal seafood blue line aquarium stop walking distance water taxi indoor pool per night valet parking
105 - 110 of 2 362 reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Right on the harbor and offered great view and convenience. Walked to the boat for whale watching and many many restaurants. Really nice room. Comfortable and clean. They even had an umbrella to use and the staff was friendly and helpful. Loved the library with the life size horse lamp. Wanted one for my house.

Room Tip: Ask for a harbor view
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I met our cousins here to spend the night after a U2 concert. We came into town a couple of hours before check in and they were able to get us our room early...perfect!! We were on the third floor and were told the pool was on the same floor. It was a beautiful day so we decided to take a couple of beverages out to the terrace by the pool and enjoy the views of the harbor. Beautiful views of the harbor and planes coming and going from Logan Airport, and people watching made it a relaxing afternoon. The room was spotless, roomy and comfortable. They had a coffee machine, refrigerator, and plenty of shampoo, conditioner and tons of towels...very happy about not having to ask for more. From the valet parking attendant to the front desk clerk to the staff in the restaurant for breakfast...our stay was flawless. We will return in a heartbeat!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tarvum
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Not famcy or luxury
Actually in the heart of Bostons tourism but
Great location near downtown
Fanuiel hall
Walking distance into the North End
For excellent food
And a good starting point for all things in and around

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank LEB-FLA
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I booked a stay at this property using my Chase credit card points for 2 nights. I booked due to the location of the property. At check in, I was told that my reservation had been cancelled. I had my 2 children along and we had flown all day. The clerk told me that I was cancelled because I had booked through a 3rd party vendor and they had gotten busy. She said if you do not book directly and they get busy, you are the first to get “bumped”. They were not at all helpful in helping me find where I’d been relocated. They gave me a post it note with a toll free number and it took me and HOUR on the phone. I travel a lot and this has never happened before. No notification of the change, no help in relocating, nothing. Very bad customer service! During the hour I stood there, this also happened to a few other guests, so it must not be an uncommon practice for this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Kass L
Lisa N, Manager at Boston Marriott Long Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Lisa Novelli and I am the
Director of Services at the Boston Marriott Long Wharf. The service you received during your check in did meet your or our
expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to
provide. I will share this information withe the appropriate hotel team in an effort to prevent this
issue from occurring in the future.

I look forward to restore your confidence in the Boston Marriott Long Wharf on a future visit.

LISA NOVELLI
Director of Services
Boston Marriott Long Wharf

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We were in Boston for just the night to celebrate my friend graduating from college. We wanted to be in a location that was close to everything and this was perfect! The hotel was nice, we didn’t get to explore the building much but the rooms were very nice! We were on the 7th floor, it was newly renovated and had a beautiful view of the water and Boston. All of the staff was very helpful and friendly. My only complaint about the stay would be that the room only seemed to have 1 small vent so the room was warm even at 65 degrees. Otherwise everything was new and very clean. I would love to stay here again in the future.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends