“ideal location to get around”
other travellers have booked this property
Master bedroom with custom wooden and glass closet
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Master bedroom with custom wooden and glass closet
Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

xteeng
Glasgow, Scotland
“ideal location to get around”
Reviewed 12 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We stayed for 5 nights on our way back from Maine after a family wedding where we were meeting other family . The apartment was well equipped & comfortable . When we arrived one of the bed slats was broken but Christine came round that night & fixed it so there was no problem. Infact we had a slight incident but Christine was on hand & helped out. We couldn't fault her on helpfulness.
There is an outside sitting area so you can relax for breakfast.

The apartment has a great part across the road where my niece & her 2 wee ones had such fun . The location is very good with train station 3 minutes walk but Boston is so small the area is very handy to walk into town. Sam Adams brewery next door with good restaurants near by.
The only thing I would say that for my elderly uncle the inside stairs were very steep & due to that its not very tiny children friendly.
Would stay there again if we came back to Boston.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
27 Sep 2017
Anytime I can be helpful to my guests, I will. Glad you and the wee ones had fun in the park across the street. We love all the playgrounds!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing