“My most favorite place...”
other travellers have booked this property
Welcome to our front yard and your Vacation Retreat! Kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Kitchen
Welcome to our front yard and your Vacation Retreat!
Kitchen
Enjoy our 40-acre Private Nature & Healing Spa Retreat on the northwest side of Asheville, NC.
The Bunk Bedroom
Field of Dreams Inn Room a spacious Suite with Queen Bed.
The Bunk Bedroom
Field of Dreams Inn Room has a kitchenette with half frig, microwave, coffee pot & toaster.
The Bunk Bedroom
Field of Dreams Inn Room has a luxury bathroom with sunken tub and shower.
The Master Bedroom
Field of Dreams Inn Room has adjoining suite with bunkbeds & kitchenette.
Healing Services Room
Side View of Mountain Inn with Autumn colors and Fire Pit.
Bathroom
Enter at your own Risk of becoming totally relaxed and renewed!
Bathroom
Enjoy Himalayan Hideaway Hot Tub perched over a trickling creek. (Separate rental.)
The Master Bedroom
Magic Mountain Hot Tub with a spectacular view!
(Separate rental.)
Entrance
Relax on Meditation Island!
Grounds
Enchanting places to explore in our Nature Retreat with pure Spring Water!
Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Beth R
“My most favorite place...”
Reviewed 5 March 2017 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

Compassionate Expressions Mountain Inn is by far my most favorite place in the whole wide world. Our first trip to this wonderful place was back in 2011, when my wife and I rented the whole place for our wedding. After our wedding, we have visited at least 10 times and have stayed in all of the available rooms and each room/retreat house has it's own energy/vibe. Angel's Nest is super special because that's where we stayed on our wedding night. But, we also love Field of Dreams and Inner Quest because of the energy surrounding those rooms. With Reva's energy healing room and the area where the messages take place, those two rooms that are available to stay in are special and just have an energy that is like no other place we've ever stayed. The wonderful, positive energy that encompasses every aspect of Compassionate Expressions Mountain Inn is like nothing else you will ever experience. Reva Tunnel is an amazing person and an excellent inn keeper. Her ability to perform life changing energy healings are amazing. I've had several done and each one has been more amazing than the last. The views you will see while there are one of a kind. On a clear night, it seems as though you could reach up and touch the stars. The hot tubs that are available provide comfort and views are amazing.
So, if you are looking for a place off the grid, one that has no TV or cellphone service, Compassionate Expressions Mountain Inn is the place to go. You will never be the same again. As I like to say, I go there so I can breath again!!

susanscha...
Chicago, Illinois
“Lovely accommodations, property and owners.”
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

The photos on the website are accurate. I stayed in the suite in the home and was very happy with it. It was clean and comfortable and met my needs to have a refrigerator. I had a marvelous massage while there and later enjoyed talking with one of the owners, Reva.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing