All reviews the blue ridge parkway budget hotel flat screen tv tunnel road vending freeway
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Management here threatened me, talked to me like trash and used vugar laugauge and profanity. Most of the cleaning staff are strung out on drugs as well. I recently came to Asheville for a new job and was staying at the motel 6 weekly. I had been there 28 days while looking for an apartment. Yesterday I paid another week and hours later was asked to leave immediately. The manager verbally harassed me with bellitling comments and profanity. My refund for that week still hasn't went on my account and put me outside homeless!!! I came to Asheville NC for a new life and this motel 6 completely turned my life upside down in a few minutes.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Dear Shane, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is important for all of our guests to feel welcomed, receive the highest level of service, respect and hospitality. The customer service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We strongly encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

OMG, reeks, reeks, reeks, reeeeeksss, of cigarette smoke in the non-smoking rooms. I tried several to try and find one that did not stink, no luck. And it's the sale kind not the fresh kind. The maids smoke in the rooms while they are working also but even if they stopped the rooms would still REEEK!

I complained to the front office and the corporate line. They gave the cheap excuse "sometimes guests smoke in the rooms, we can't stop that". I've never had this problem before with non-smoking rooms but I don't stay at Motel 6 that often, even less now.

Room tip: Tip: try another hotel, several across the street
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Kris, Thank you for sharing your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the odor concerns you describe. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Room wreaked of cigarette smoke, had to buy a candle and spray just to sleep in the room. No amenities such as a blow dryer, iron, etc... and just because it’s in Asheville the rate is stupid high for what you get! One and done!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carla B
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear Carla, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to provide a clean, comfortable room and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern and bed comfort issues you describe. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I reserved my room while driving. Room 113--non smoking, pet friendly (2), very clean, extremely hot water for showers, near several restaurants and right of I-40.

NO FRILLS BUT IT SERVED ITS PURPOSE..CLEAN COMFORTABLE ROOM @ AFFORDABLE PRICES (NO CHARGE FOR PETS)...

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We had made reservations through another booking company. We were in Asheville and knew we would not be at our hotel except to pull up the covers. We arrived at 11:00 pm and checked in our room. OMG! Cigarette smells! We opened the door to let air in but even standing outside you could smell it. The good part was the clerk offered to move us which we passed on and nicely refunded our money.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Charlene, Thank you for sharing your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the odor concerns you describe. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.