“Sweet retreat!”

Whit's Frozen Custard
Ranked #11 of 48 Dessert in Asheville
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Awesome custard. Service was great and food was tasty. Liked the decor too. We got one of the homemade ice cream cookies and a sundae. Delish!

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Crazy good

Rich and creamy old school custard.

Friendly staff..

Sit on the front porch and enjoy the sweet treats.

Our party of three had the Sea Salt Carmel....truly incredible..in tge top 5 of the best custard I have ever eaten..

Affordale..large servings..

Can't beat it
..I will never be able to drive past it again without stopping.

Fantastic!!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Tried the flavors of the day, which were delicious. Ultimately went with vanilla with sprinkles. The sprinkles were extra good! They have a cozy front porch sitting area, which was the perfect spot to relax and enjoy our custard.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Kind of off the beaten track if you're in downtown Asheville but I love frozen custard so it was worth the short trip. The custard was very good but the selection was very limited - vanilla, chocolate, dark cherry, and thin mint were the four the day I was in. They explained that by the fact that its made daily rather than in big batches for longer availability. I had the vanilla which was creamy and good but I wish I'd been able to try something else (none of the other three that day appealed to me).

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Just moved to town and Whits' was recommended by a friend. It will be hard to resist daily visits!! They have just a few basic flavors, plus weekly and daily specials. Creamy texture and great flavors. It gets a little crowded, and parking can be a challenge, but worth the effort.