“Best recommendation ever”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: All Soul's Crescent
Description: Lots of places do Farm to Table, the difference is what happens in between.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband recommended this restaurant to my mom and I and I have to say he got it right and I owe him big. The food was amazing. Everything was cooked and seasoned perfectly, it was delivered in a timely manner, and the service we had was great. It was a perfect dinner for my mom and I and we enjoyed every minute. Also, the biscuits are possibly the best biscuits I’ve ever had in my life and being a girl who has grown up in the south, that is saying something. Definitely worth a trip!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Write a ReviewReviews (3 757)

30 - 34 of 3 757 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped here on a recent visit to the area. Great choices on the menu with some unusual twist. I got the Turkey with white cheddar while my spouse got the daily special of Spicy Chicken wrap. We both thought the food was great. Nice atmosphere as we are outside. Staff was punctual and Holly our waitress did a very good job with a large number of tables.
Critique: the Spicy chick had no spice at all. They apparent forgot the peppers. It was good but had no bite at all. It came with fresh veg chips which the wife doesn't like because they are sweet and we didn't know or would have asked for something different. I thought the were pretty good. I got fries which apparently were cooked in same oil so that sweetness went to the fries... not a good thing if you don't like sweet.
The bathrooms are on the second floor so that may be a problem if you cannot do stairs... it's an old house.
Really like it with a couple of critiques.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice restaurant in an original home built for workers at the Biltmore Estate. Very pleasant, indoor and outdoor seating, varied menu, pricey but not exorbitant. Very friendly service. Enjoyed it immensely

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Located near Biltmore Village, we popped in at 8:30 pm for a lite dinner we shared consisting of the arugula salad (they divided the portion), mixed bread basket (amazing flavors and all yummy) and the small plate of skirt steak! All of the items we chose were fantastic! Menu also good for seafood lovers.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped by the restaurant on way into Asheville. The food was delicious! We had the small plate special and the house salad. Both of which were delicious. Since the weather was so nice we were able to sit outside and enjoy the patio seating. The service was wonderful!