“Excellent ice cream”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #30 of 48 Dessert in Asheville
Reviewed 14 May 2017

I stopped by here after dinner and had the Banana Caramel Crunch waffle cone. It was incredible. Fresh banana mixed in with creamy vanilla ice cream, it was heavenly.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

The whole idea, the reason you spend $5 for a scoop of ice cream is that they mix in some yummy stuff for you right? Not at this location. The employee told me it's too much trouble to mix if you asked two different flavors of ice cream. I'm not sure why that makes it more trouble? We sat down and mixed it ourselves with the little plastic spoons. Then the staff disappeared to the back for the remainder of the time we were there. August was the employee that helped us. I could tell that he was annoyed that he had to serve us. We felt very unwelcome. The ice cream was good, but we went for the experience and did not receive it.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Friendly service, many flavors, good portions! I love their coffee flavored ice cream and strawberry.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

So this was my first time and at first I was a little overwhelmed. I didn't understand just how custom I could have my ice cream. Pretty cool concept. Pick your ice cream and pick all the toppings you want and watch them go to work. Then put into a cone of your choice.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

My husband had the Pecan ice cream. He said it was good. I got my daughter a fancy white chocolate apple to take home. I also got the guy to cut me a caramel apple to eat in my room later. I was very disappointed that he had put paper on the apple and then in a bag. When we tried to pull the paper off all the caramel came with it. Probably wont pay for one of those again. I hope my daughter enjoys hers.