“Loved this place!”

Pomodoros Greek & Italian East
Reserve with OpenTable
Pomodoros Greek & Italian East is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #114 of 840 Restaurants in Asheville
Price range: US$13 - US$30
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: End of Swannanoa River Road (HWY 81)
Description: House-made Italian and Greek cuisine, from start to finish!~ Just fresh, tasty food. No canned sauces or fake ingredients either. Over 32 toppings for your pizza lovers as well. Gluten free options available- just ask.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Searches TripAdvisor and was thrilled with the humus, chicken Parmesan and Chicken Cattatorrie! Service was superb as was the ambiance❤️ Portions were generous!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in for dinner first time visit. I would not recommend this for dinner if you like flavor in your food. If you like a strange hard odd object in your pasta this place could be for you. My wife had veal it needed a chainsaw to cut and then she found this strange object in the pasta think it was breaded bone. They gladly brought another meal but it had no flavor and no strange objects in the pasta. I can say my meal was not that good the salad dressing was bland and the mashed potatoes was very lumpy but the gravy was good lol. Don’t be fooled by the reviews I tasted 3 meals and would have never dreamed of getting a to go box for all the leftovers.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great place for a late night meal after graduation ceremony. Huge selection of greek and italain food. gourmet pizzas. nice variety of appetizers. Great tasting tiramisu. Great location if you are staying on tunnel road.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

My husaband and I have been going to Pomodoro's for 12 years. I am gluten allergic so am familiar with their gluten free menu. We brought friends, one of whom has celiac. The waitress brought us regular menus. When I asked for the gluten free menu she said they hadn't had them for 5 years. Lie number one. I asked to see the manager. He told me they hadn't had gluten free menus for three years. Lie number 2. I told him that wasn't true. He said they stopped printing gluten free menus because they didn't want to waste paper. Really??? I asked why he couldn't put a v or g on the regular menus. He said that all his staff were highly trained and knew the entire menu. Lie number 3- our waitress had to check on 4 items to see if they had gluten and then she brought me my meal with pastas instead of mashed potatoes because I couldn't have dairy- Lie number 4. Worse yet, my meal, which I've ordered several times before, was terrible. the chicken was dry, the potatoes were tasteless, the spinach was overcooked. And- she forgot to bring us silverware. Do yourself a favor- get your italian/greek somewhere else.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I am not quick to give 5 star reviews on restaurants, but my husband and I truly enjoyed this. We had bruschetta (delicious), ravioli de portobello in alfredo sauce, and a lamb gyro. It was all truly delicious. They even bring you bread and oil to start out your meal. The service was good, and the prices were average for the type of food you're getting. Nice location. Probably my favorite meal we have had on vacation, and I am not easily pleased by restaurant pasta. If you're in the area, please check it out.