“Dinner”

Asheville Pizza & Brewing Co.
Ranked #132 of 849 Restaurants in Asheville
Price range: US$10 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed atmosphere, pizza and evening. Great place to meet friends & visit. Servers were precise in order & friendly.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

After a long night at Biltmore and missing supper, the friendly folk at our hotel recommended Asheville Pizza & Brewing Co. for delivery. I thank them profusely for their suggestion. I had a chicken sandwich and fries, and my husband had their fish and chips. All delivered quickly, in less than the promised time.

The Chicken Lover is an exceptional fried chicken sandwich with lettuce, tomatoes, onion, cheese, and mayo. The tomato tasted like they had grown it right behind the restaurant and harvested just for me.

I’m not normally a big pizza fan, but I might to try theirs.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

I love visiting local breweries and we were hungry for dinner, so I picked here since I wanted pizza and local beer.
We waited an hour and a half for a table and then waited another 10 minutes just to be greeted and asked for drinks.
The service was absolutely horrible the rest of the evening.
We had a variety of foods -pizzas, hamburgers , chicken sandwiches and queso.
We all agreed the food was horrible.
One person got sick from their meat pizza, he said it tasted “gamey”.

I would not eat here again as the pizza honestly tastes like a gross Totino’s frozen party pizza.

If I was solely rating it based on their beer, I would give them 4 stars but the food and service ruined everything.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

This was the first time I visited Asheville Pizza and Brewing company during my many trips to Asheville. We had good pizza with some great brew. If you are looking for a casual experience it’s worth a visit. Don’t for get to pick up a 828 t-shirt.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Go and enjoy a good movie at the same time you enjoy a great pizza. Always a fun place to go for a totally different dining experience.