Open today: 09:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Total relaxation

What's not to love.The moment you walk through the door you know this is going to be a relaxing... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Trek165851
Just What We Needed After A COVID Hiatus

I really enjoyed my foot soak yesterday! I chose the Salty Beach Rose. The scents were lavender... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
balfun
Hendersonville, North Carolina

Recommended experiences in and around Asheville
from US$20,52
from US$37,95
from US$97,00
from US$5,00
More Info
All reviews foot massage foot soak lower leg hot tea head neck tea service massage therapist grove arcade add ons total relaxation great massage minute massage girls trip soaks calf tub melissa
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

My wife and I visited on a Saturday morning. We were treated wonderfully from when we entered the place. The ambiance of the facility was most relaxing, and we both loved our massages. I got the foot/lower leg, and my wife got the head/neck. Would most definitely recommend!

Date of experience: February 2021
WakeFootSanctuary, Guest Experience Coordinator at Wake Foot Sanctuary, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear you both enjoyed your soaks + massages!

Reviewed 23 January 2021

From the moment you walk in, you can feel the welcoming atmosphere and that continued during the treatment. I got the Blissed Out package which includes a neck/shoulder and lower leg/foot massage in addition to the foot soak. You are so relaxed you could easily fall asleep! Highly recommend if you are in the Asheville area!

Date of experience: January 2021
WakeFootSanctuary, Guest Experience Coordinator at Wake Foot Sanctuary, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2021

We are so happy to hear that you had a relaxing experience here at Wake. Thank you for visiting us and for taking the time to share your review. We look forward to pampering you again in the future.

Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

My wife and I had a long day exploring Downtown Asheville, and on the walk back to the hotel, we made a “surprise” pit stop at Wake Foot. The environment from the moment you walk in is calming. We really enjoyed the menu of options and add-ons. The entire experience was catered to our wants and needs. For example, my water was less warm than my wife’s. She loves her head and neck massage! We left refreshed and ready for special dinner!

Date of experience: November 2020
WakeFootSanctuary, Guest Relations Manager at Wake Foot Sanctuary, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Hi there! It warms our hearts to hear that you and your wife had such a relaxing experience with us; this is why we do what we do! Thank you so much for visiting us and leaving this kind review. At Wake Foot Sanctuary, we are dedicated to bringing each and every one of our guests a rejuvenating and relaxing experience. We hope to see you and your wife again in the future.

Reviewed 16 December 2020

My wife and I have a thousand reasons to love Asheville. And Wake gave us a thousand more! Absolutely the best experience we have ever had getting pampered. The environment will melt your stress away the moment you walk in. The friendly staff create a welcoming environment. They truly let you experience relaxation in whatever form you wish. Our soaks were delightful, hot tea was refreshing, and the foot and lower leg massage was exquisite! We are parents of 3 (soon to be 4) and this was the PERFECT way to spend our time in Asheville. Lolly was very aware of my pregnant wife’s needs, and gave her the best treatment possible. This is a MUST do in Asheville!

Date of experience: December 2020
WakeFootSanctuary, Guest Relations Manager at Wake Foot Sanctuary, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2020

Hi there! All we can say is, "Wow!!" Thank you so, so much for this kind and thoughtful review – it truly means so much to know that you and your wife felt so pampered with us. At Wake Foot Sanctuary, we are dedicated to bringing each and every one of our guests a rejuvenating and relaxing experience. We loved pampering you and your wife, and look forward to doing it again in the future!

Reviewed 6 December 2020 via mobile

Wow! What an amazing way to relax and decompress. The foot soak is so soothing and then a leg and foot massage about put me to sleep. It is a tranquil experience. It was great as a couple experience but would be fun as girl time with friends.

Date of experience: December 2020
WakeFootSanctuary, Guest Relations Manager at Wake Foot Sanctuary, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2020

Hi there! Thank you so much for visiting us and for leaving this kind review. At Wake, we are dedicated to bringing each and every one of our guests a rejuvenating and relaxing experience. We hope to see you back in our Sanctuary again soon!