“Grand, authentically luxurious, 1st class...”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Street
King Size Bed
Gourmet Kitchen
Gas Fireplace in Master Suite
Relax and Soak in the Tub!
Stay 9 miles from Downtown AVL
Enjoy our Beautiful Grounds
Bring Your Fishing Poles!
Feel like you're in a rural setting but you're only 2 miles from town
Enjoy our Mountain Views
Luxury Apt is Above Garage
Catch and Release Fishing!
Close to Downtown AVL = 9 miles
Hike Out Our Backdoor and Enjoy Our Panoramic Views
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
dgom50
Lebanon, Tennessee
“Grand, authentically luxurious, 1st class apartment in a high-class neighborhood”
Reviewed 3 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

If you're looking into a getaway in Asheville and looking for accommodation, check FIRST into this gem nestled in the mountains near Asheville. Upon arrival, we were met by Milan, the super accommodating host. She showed us around and
culminated with a freshly
baked cookies and granola. The huge interior of this place was so impressive- high- end furniture (I mean all), well-equipped kitchen, comfortable king size canopy bed and very clean bathroom with all amenities. To sum it up, the online pictures can not do justice to this place of a gem. Milan and John has put a lot of personal touch into it. Discover it. Enjoy it.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Cincy2
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Excellent”
Reviewed 14 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

We thoroughly enjoyed our two night stay in this very spacious guest suite. You’ll be about a 15-20 minute drive south of Biltmore Village. Ask John or Milan for the best way to return to Asheville. We loved the privacy and décor. You’ll have a full kitchen, living area with tv, dining table for 4, and large bedroom with gas fireplace. Bathroom is a standard shower/tub combination. The guest suite is over their garage and very separate from their home. The home is located in a small, new residential community. The pond pictured in the photograph is not really on the property but rather at the entrance to the community. Would we return to this suite when traveling in the area? You bet!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: love the spaciousness of the suite
Liked least: bathroom is on the opposite end in the suite from the bathroom
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Lennontop
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Amazingly perfect getaway!”
Reviewed 7 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

I absolutely LOVED my experience at this location! This apartment is beautiful, spacious, and comfortable, filled with all amentities including the most comfortable bed. Everything about it is amazing! John and Milan are very welcoming and friendly and Milan bakes the most wonderful cookies. They went above and beyond to make me feel at home. The property is located in a nice, safe, and peaceful neighborhood about ten minutes from downtown Asheville. I came to Asheville for a solo getaway, but will definitely be back with my family. Highly recommended!!

Liked best: Everything!
Liked least: I loved everything!
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dacia H
“Don't miss out on this hidden gem!”
Reviewed 5 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband and I visited Asheville for our five year anniversary, and we were not disappointed! This rental really made the difference for us. Milan and her husband, John, were perfect hosts. Milan made us cookies, welcoming us to Asheville. They both are extremely personable and friendly. (Ask them how they met!!) The apartment itself was nicely furnished, which all of the amenities we needed. The location was pretty good--we didn't have to drive too far to any of our sight seeing spots (Biltmore, Blue Ridge Parkway, Downtown, Omni Grove Park Inn, etc.) My favorite part was that we paid a very good price for a king-sized bed, fireplace (even though we didn't need to use it), beautiful kitchen, and nice bathroom. I would say that my only "complaints" are that A) the wifi doesn't really work in the apartment (it showed up on my network list only when I was in the driveway), B) there are no blinds or curtains on the windows (not a huge deal, since the windows kind of protrude out a little bit (see photos I've added), the property sits a bit back from the cul-de-sac, and there are trees between the house and their neighbor's house, but still something that I wish was different), and C) it takes a VERY long time for the water to heat up in the bathroom sink (this might have something to do with it being an above-garage apartment, I'm not sure). Just FYI! Regardless of those three things, we would definitely stay here again in a heart beat! Do not miss out on this place!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Value for the price and the hosts!
Liked least: No wifi, no curtains/blinds, bathroom sink took very long time to heat up
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers
Thomas L
“The Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed 2 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

I know the pictures are great, but trust me when I say they don't really do it justice. This is the perfect getaway for romance, to wow your girlfriend with fine wine and a little taste of luxury! I don't leave a lot of reviews but Milan was so accommodating and nice, cooking fresh cookies and homemade granola, I just had to. This place is really at a great location and exceeded all of my expectations!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing