“Peaceful”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Street
King Size Bed
Gourmet Kitchen
Gas Fireplace in Master Suite
Relax and Soak in the Tub!
Stay 9 miles from Downtown AVL
Enjoy our Beautiful Grounds
Bring Your Fishing Poles!
Feel like you're in a rural setting but you're only 2 miles from town
Enjoy our Mountain Views
Luxury Apt is Above Garage
Catch and Release Fishing!
Close to Downtown AVL = 9 miles
Hike Out Our Backdoor and Enjoy Our Panoramic Views
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MartiniNe...
New Orleans
“Peaceful”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Highly recommended! Quiet, very well appointed, excellent location and, the owners were most charming and accommodating.

Friends getaway
David K
“Coolest place I've ever stayed.”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

I took my fiancée to Asheville for Valentine's Day Weekend. We stayed at Milan's rental apartment. I wasn't sure at first what it would be like to stay in an apartment unit located above someone's garage, but it was OUTSTANDING. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I hated to leave. We had all of the privacy in the world. You don't have to walk through Milan's living area to get to the apartment. You have your own separate entrance and separate key. Milan is very flexible with check in and check out times.

This apartment has everything you need. You could literally live in it. It has a full kitchen and a full bathroom. She even furnished things like coffee, cookies, and milk. The apartment is also incredibly clean. It is cleaner than any hotel I've ever visited. The apartment was also very nicely furnished. It looks like it is brand new inside. I'm already wanting to go back, and I just got back from my trip yesterday.

I can't wait to go back. You will not regret staying here at all. It's cheaper than a hotel room, but it is way better too. It was super romantic too.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The fireplace right in front of the king size bed was very cool. The bathroom was great too!
Liked least: I felt like I might have been imposing on Milan and her husband when I parked in her driveway, so I just parked in the street in front of their house.
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Roscoe
Reviewed 10 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Pregnantl...
Chicago, Illinois
“Convenient and Private”
Reviewed 13 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

My husband and I stayed a whole week at the suite in Asheville. For us, it was perfect since we could make some meals ourselves. The kitchen had everything we needed. Plus, it was nice and private. Being pregnant, I really enjoyed being able to just relax there in the evenings and not feel cramped, like in a typical hotel room.

Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway
Laura M
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Sweet Mountain Suite”
Reviewed 3 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

When entering the suite all you can say is "wow"! We enjoy B&Bs for their unique character and this suite is amazing with furnishings more beautiful than my own! Milan and John are fabulous hosts, treating us like welcomed family. We cooked dinner in the fully equipped kitchen and anything we forgot, Milan shared with us from her kitchen. It was such a pleasure....We will be back.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing