“I could eat this everyday....So, we did!”
Review of The Creamery

The Creamery
Ranked #15 of 48 Dessert in Asheville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 August 2017

We ate ice cream here everyday! It was delicious. My husband loves their vanilla ice cream with powdered cinnamon on top. I tried every flavor that had chocolate in it. I loved them all!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

So, if I had to give a general review of everything at Antler village I would say.. overpriced average everything... including this place. I was expecting the ice cream to be made at biltmore dairy, but my husband said he saw that it was hershey's ice cream, which is delicious, but our local putt putt has it and it is 300% cheaper. There were two sundae selections... two. It closes at 8:00pm... It is like they expect every one to be in bed by 9:00pm... we have kids, it's summer, we are busy doing activities during the day, it would be nice to be able to get ice cream in the evening after dinner... not feel rushed to squeeze it in during the day. I am sure I am not the only one who feels that way. With the money you spend, you would just like it to not only look nice (which is definitely does) but just offer a little bit more FUN, even with keeping your ice cream place open a little bit longer...

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

When you waiting in line with a bunch of kids and the server shuts and locks the door in your face at 758 pm you can't think of much good to say.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Hot, hot day on the estate. Lots of sightseeing, walking and Segway adventure. Needed a place to rest, and cool down. This was a great place to do that. In Antler Hill Village, near the Winery, this little ice cream shop had all sorts of cool concoctions to keep our family happy. Line can be a bit of an annoyance, but once we had our ice cream we were able to sit outside under the covered seating area and take in lovely views of the estate. Good way to end your day.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Service was friendly. Prices not cheap. The waffle bowl was chewy, not crisp. The quality of the ice cream was forgettable. All in all, very disappointing. Will not return.