All reviewsboutique motelbalconies overlookingcentral courtyardlocal brewsoutback steakhouseadirondack chairsclose to downtownoutdoor fireplacesmall hotelpriced hotelyogurtcontinental breakfastuber ridecomfortable bedsour night staystayed here for two nightsvery nice stay
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Came to Asheville for a concert and stayed at the Beaucatcher. I wasn’t too sure when we first pulled up, but I was completely wrong. Mike at the front desk was great and very helpful. I loved the laid back feel of the Beaucatcher. All the rooms had balconies overlooking a central courtyard. The flowers were just gorgeous. The room was fresh and clean. I would definitely stay here again. We took Uber, on Mike’s advice, downtown to eat and see the concert. I think it cost $5-6 each way.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We stayed here for the weekend in Asheville. The front desk was very helpful and kind. The rooms were big and had plenty of room. The continental breakfast could be improved with a few more protein selections. We enjoyed the courtyard and sitting outside.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Super nice renovated hotel in a central location in the beautiful and majestic mountains on Asheville NC. Hotel was clean, great staff, light breakfast, nice outdoor seating area with fireplace, all at a super great price!

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Our goal for our 1 night stay was a place to stay in the overpriced Asheville market for under $100, clean and comfortable in close proximity to the Biltmore.

The Beaucatcher served the purpose. The old style motel has been renovated but it looks like they hired the cheapest contractor (or had someone like me) to do the work. Parts were just sloppily done. (Like the caulking). The room did smell a bit musty and it was difficult to get the curtain over the patio door to close completely to block out the light.

I liked that the sink/counter was separate from the shower & toilet. Lots of space to put your stuff. The bed was comfy and the continental breakfast was more than adequate.

They did give us great area tourist information. The staff was very friendly. For the money, I think this place is a good value.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

It was a cute little hotel that was not far from downtown Asheville. The room was definitely really nice and really spacious. The only thing keeping it from getting a 5 star was that the front desk staff was not very friendly. We weren’t welcomed or anything, she just started by asking what name the room was under and kept it to questions she was required to ask. Upon check out, the guy didn’t thank us or even acknowledge that we were checking out.