“Cozy, secluded bungalow”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Moonbeam Bungalow
Moonbeams Sweet Grill Out Area! :)
Moonbeam Kitchen- New AC/Heat unit installed above fridge
Inside of Moonbeam
'Moonbeam' Kitchen
Moonbeam Bunk
Inside of Moonbeam- Handmade bunk bed:Queen on top/Full on bottom
Inside of Moonbeam
Candle Burning Fire place inside of 'Moonbeam'
Inside of 'Moonbeam'
Spiral Staircase in Moonbeam, up to loft longe/ bathroom area
'Moonbeam' open bathroom area in Loft
Loft Lounge- Upstairs
Courtyard
walking out back to fire pit area
Fire Pit Area
Outback Fire Pit Area.
Satellite Bungalow- inquire here or see our separate listing for more pics/info
'Satellite' Bungalow- Add on or rent separately. see our separate listing
Front Entrance to the Satellite Bungalow.
Satellite Bungalow
Starry night at the Bungalows
Magic Rick Hammock
Get your HooP ON :)
Parking Area
Driveway- steep but paved (no need for 4X4)
The Moonbeam Bungalow -
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

GVW628
Atlanta, Georgia
“Cozy, secluded bungalow”
Reviewed 29 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

My husband and I staying the the smaller Satellite Bungalow. We loved how cozy and secluded it was. The courtyard with hot tub between the bungalows was wonderful, especially because the larger bungalow wasn't occupied so we had the whole area to ourselves. We would love to come back with a group of friends and rent out both bungalows.

Jessica L
Atlanta, Georgia
“Cute private Bungalow gettaway”
Reviewed 30 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

My husband, two pugs and I recently stayed for 2 nights in the Satellite Bungalow. It was a nice weekend gettaway we had in order to do Christmas together early, as our schedules were to prevent us from spending actual Christmas day together.
This bungalow is comfy and cozy and we really liked it. We had no issues with the WiFi, had a little cell coverage. Some movies to watch (we did watch one) and a very cute bathroom. The electronic keypad on the door was great and so easy to use, especially in the dark rain! Some little paths carved into the hillly woods behind the place that you can walk up/explore. I do wish I had booked earlier and gotten the larger of the two bungalows, because with Christmas presents and dog crates, we were a little cramped in the smaller space. Alas, this is no fault of the place itself, maybe I could've planned a little better on my part. Also on this particular weekend, it rained and poured the whole time, so again - no fault of the bungalows' but I would make sure you are going to have some nicer weather if you are headed here!

I'd love to give the place 5 stars but there were just a few things I'd mention..

Cons:
- The bathroom has a bathtub, but technically is not a shower. It DOES have a detachable shower head/hose, but unless you are hand-holding it, there is nowhere to attach it above your head (and I wouldn't want to do so and make a mess with the water, as the tub is not enclosed). As a female, I love baths! But my husband does not.
- Behind the main door there was a sign that said Towels for Hot Tub with a hook, but there were no towels here. (I didn't want to use the nicer bathroom towels for going into the hot tub)
- Parking is a little tricky - both us and our Moonbeam bungalow neighbor had trucks and the space at the top of the driveway was jussst big enough for both. Once you are up there and there is another car parked, you may not be able to turn around - meaning you have to back down the steep driveway backwards (and on this particular weekend, in the rain!)
- Our neighbors for the weekend were quiet and peaceful which was great, but I'm pretty sure they did not pick up their large dog's poops in the common area at all - both nights I stepped in dog poop that did not belong to my pugs (we are very diligent about scooping poop), meaning I was fumbling around outside in the rain trying to get my boots off and then had no place outside that had cover from the rain to leave them.

Thanks again for the stay. Just wished we had better weather! (Can you tell I'm still mad about the rain? :) )

PA
Reviewed 17 December 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
NC
Reviewed 4 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
rashidfar...
“Lovely little cabin in the mountain!”
Reviewed 25 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

We enjoyed our stay in the Satellite Cabin of the Moonbeam Bangalow. This is perfect setting for a couple and this being our anniversary, we enjoyed the secluded quiet atmosphere. There were no cellular coverage in the area, but the Wifi was pretty good. We used our tablets, cellphones and laptops to stay connected with our kids back in Atlanta online and ti worked pretty well. The instructions were detail and we liked the echo-friendly setup of the establishment. We will definitely consider this property again when the two of us make the next trip in the Asheville area.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The efficient setup and location
Liked least: No cellular coverage
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing