“Best Milkshake in a LONG time”

Double D's Coffee & Desserts
Ranked #2 of 38 Coffee & Tea in Asheville
Neighbourhood: Downtown Asheville
Description: All of our drinks are handmade by trained, friendly barista's in the traditional fashion. We use fair-trade organic coffee, locally roasted by Notorious Coffee Roasting Co. It is roasted in small batches weekly to keep it as fresh as possible. Milk shakes are also made the old fashioned way,using all premium vanilla ice cream and we offer all fruit smoothies made with real whole fruit. Our sweet treats are made by local bakeries here in Asheville. You can drink coffee anywhere, but how about atop an authentic 1963 British Double Decker Bus? You can't beat the coffee or the setting in Downtown Asheville.
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Such a unique place dessert/coffee spot right in the heart of downtown Asheville. My wife and I went with milkshakes this day just because it was a bit warmer outside, but the coffee looked terrific. She had a chocolate milkshake and I had one of the specials, "vanilla ice cream, strawberry, irish cream, and whipped cream". Honestly, best I have had in a long time.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Often times when you see a place on a website, blog, or Pinterest it doesn't pan out in person. Well, this place is legit. We had so much fun at this unique coffee shop. My husband and I had delicious coffee while our one son had a hot chocolate and the other had a brownie with ice cream. We had fun taking pictures upstairs in the bus and people watching on Biltmore Avenue.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Super cute location. Friendly service. Good coffee and treats. Go in...just to say you got coffee from a double decker!

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Ordered a gingerbread cream latte that tasted better than Starbucks. And also an apple chai latte that was really tasty. I wanted a smoothie but there was an electrical problem, but soon after the very nice girl making the drinks fixed it and gave me one for free. All drinks were really great and very well priced. Definitely friendly service and great atmosphere! I will come back.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

The girls at the counter were so much fun... the coffees were so good! We sat outside in the small courtyard, the double decker seating room was full... duh, it's awesome!