“So good!”

Ranked #10 of 857 Restaurants in Asheville
Price range: US$2 - US$16
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This is a small place so if going at normal meal times be prepared to wait, but it is definitely worth it! I got the raggy road and it was amazing! I think this is going to become a regular spot for us.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 852)

94 - 98 of 1 855 reviews

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Been to Nine Mile several times, always great selection of choices, all expertly prepared, fresh, delicious. Great service as well!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

On our second visit, it seems that everyone at the table liked their meal...but me. Got the Kingston 12 with shrimp in a linguine with a curry sauce. The shrimp were translucent and bland. Liked the curry sauce and liked the salad that comes with the entree. On our last visit, I was underwhelmed then, as well, getting a very mundane jerk chicken. But, based on the other 5 diners at our table and their reaction, Nine Mile gets a 4. Guess I need to order more expertly.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I recently had lunch at the Montford location. I've eaten often at both locations. The food is consistently excellent. And, considering how reasonable the prices are, it remains my favorite restaurant in Asheville.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Great food! Had Maui dishes both nights. Both were great! Nice atmosphere, good beer selection. Diverse crowd. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Bigdawg108