New Belgium Brewing Company
Review Highlights
Brewery Tour

This is a really great tour! Steve is a fantastic tour guide and is a great representative of the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
871vincee
via mobile
Great tour and company

Don't let the 90 minute tour scare you away, it was well worth it and a lot of fun (Billy was a... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from US$380,00
from US$19,99
from US$68,09
More Info
All reviews food truck the french broad river great beer free tour our tour guide tasting room fat tire employee owned sierra nevada fort collins large deck seltzer water taco truck not a beer drinker different beers great tour free samples
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Really good tour full of info. Our tour guide Becca made us feel at home. Got to sample some of their brews along the way. Good people and good beer, would recommend the tour.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

One of the nicest taprooms I’ve been to out of the 80+ breweries I’ve been to. We tried six 5oz pours. Four of them were worth getting full pours. Would hang out here if we lived in the area.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I toured three brewery with Lauren as our guide. She was wonderful, very knowledgeable, very energetic but most importantly, she was very nice.

The brewery was a fun place with all kinds of areas to take 3-D pictures along the way.

The tap house had lots of indoor seating and outdoor seating which overlooked the French Broad River.

Overall, New Belgium had added another gem in Asheville's brewing crown!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Aside from the amazing beers that New Belgium produces you need to hear the story and see the results of the environmental cleanup done at the site.
Technology combined with the traditional methods of brewing in the heart of the Blue Ridge mountains make this state of the art facility one of my favorite Brewery Tours/Tasting experiences to date.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Our trip to New Belgium Brewery yesterday was fabulous! Our tour guide was awesome, I believe his name was Mike. I was so totally amazed to learn about this company.. Especially their views, values, and help to the community. And to top it off got to try out some new beer!