“Unique & Different.”

The Dive
Ranked #18 of 55 Restaurants in Gunnison
Price range: US$6 - US$24
Reviewed 28 June 2018

When you walk into a restaurant & see a food truck as the kitchen, you know you are either for a treat or leery. We got "the treat"! The food is gastropub quality. We had sandwiches (reuben & wrap) and they were both flavorful & filling. The service was outstanding! Make sure the hit "The Dive" in Gunnison!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We had dinner outside since there were no tables available inside. The food was amazing, beer selection great, service exceptional. The burger is the something to experience. Salad with salmon, fish and chips, poutine with green chili gravy. Can't wait to go back and try the rest of the menu. Hoghly recommend.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We stopped in after being bumped from a flight (that happens OFTEN in Gunnison) and were very glad we did. It has both an indoor and outdoor eating area; each nice in different ways. The menu is very interesting & the 3 things we tried were great; sliders, smoked salmon appetizer, and a unique salad. Would definitely try this place; informal and reasonable in price.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Loved everything about The Dive!! The atmosphere is friendly and inviting. The food was fantastic!! I chose the pork green chili and the lush salad. The chili was very spicy but the salad helped soften the blow. I did think the soup could have used a tad more pork chunks in it. The lush salad was amazing!! Fresh fruit, yummy feta and homemade dressing! I ordered the small and it was more than enough!! Very filling. My brother had a turkey sandwich, it was enormous!! Kids had burgers and grilled cheese. Everything was fresh and well prepared. I didn’t think the prices were outrageous as another review claims. When you can snag a kids meal for $5 that’s a good day in my book. For four of us with one beer our tap was $50. Didn’t think that was bad at all.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I live here and in the Grand valley. The Dive certainly isn't catering to the locals. The prices are really high. We paid $23 for two well drinks. Really? The wages in Gunny are ridiculously low and the cost of having a life here is equally ridiculous. The Dives prices should be half what they currently are, food was average. I'll never go back.