“Great food great service”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #12 of 175 Restaurants in Homestead
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We just had the pleasure of dining at Olive Garden Homestead. Our bartender/server Allie was attentive, friendly and helpful. Food quality was exceptional! My chicken (Chicken and shrimp carbonara) was so tender. My husband had stuffed chicken Marsala, delicious! Portion size impressive. The employees that work here should be recognized for their efforts. Thank You , we’ll be back. Rick and Sonya

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Great food and service, particularly from the lovely Marco. Only downside was not many vegetarian choices but we found something and it was lovely, and served alongside salad and breads. Gadget on the table to pay! Thank you.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I am doing this review from the resturant itself with table 116
We did order 2 soup and 1 salad however we just got 1 soup and she forgot the other

When she gave the soup she did not even care to ask for cheese, upon asking she got it after 7 mins and by the time soup got cold

We asked for breads and did not got them fresh and showed to the sever and she took more 4 mins to get them

On our salad we asked her to get more veggies including tomato onions and pepper chilies she told she is getting it but she just forgot

I buzz for the server for more then 20 mins and no one turned up I had to get up while having my food and go to reception but no one was attentive when I asked for the duty manager they told he is not on duty

May be the manager Francis’s absence resulted into this and we spoiled my mothers birthday dinner

Very upset as we missed the moment shame on you Francis ur team spoiled my mothers birthday dinner

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, drinks, and table service by Laura. She was friendly and offered advice about the new entrees. I had the chicken giardino. Superb. My wife had the cheese manicotti and shared the monster meatball with me. Salad and breads were excellent as normal. Really liked the complimentary wine tasting as we were just seated. Very nice!
- Jersey Mike

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

This OG location is great which is on exit 2 south of the turnpike. Great food and great prices. Went here for a quick lunch but ended up here for a couple of hours. Salad and the bread sticks is enough to fill you up. Staff is also great. Food is always tasty and hot.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!