Reviews (1 167)
1 167 results
All reviews key west everglades national park homestead area florida turnpike clean rooms free breakfast easy access nice hotel would stay here again fresh fruit hot breakfast king room great place to stay nice stay nice room convenient location bed was comfortable
21 - 26 of 1 167 reviews
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Stayed here with my family end of August, stayed only one night as a base while we explored the Everglades and then headed onwards to the keys! I highly recommend it.
Easy to find, check in was very smooth, Abbie who checked us in was really lovely, chatty girl. Free coffee (coffee is good) and cookies as well!
Rooms are a really good size, rooms are clean and beds are comfortable, sheets they used are also really soft!
Breakfast is simple, don't go in thinking it will be a wonderful big buffet breakfast and you wont be disappointed, its something to fill you up and to me it was perfect for what it was. There is a Publix across the road.
My children used the pool at night, lovely setting, lots of chairs and the water wasn't freezing (so they tell me!!)
I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
HamptonInnHomestead, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-South-Homestead, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Thank you so very much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased that you had this positive experience and welcome you back at any time.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

If heading to the Keys (driving) and you need a clean room with breakfast included then this hotel is for you! Both Hotel and staff are on point and you will not be disappointed. Easy on and off the highway.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnHomestead, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-South-Homestead, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

We appreciate you sharing your experiences with us feel free to return to start yet another adventure when heading to the Keys !

Reviewed 23 August 2018

The room was just roomy enough the bed was amazing and drapes made the room so dark got to sleep in! The bathroom was so nice and big and shower doors had that rain effect glass!!!! Will stat again on way to the Keys and back!!! Thanks!!!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HamptonInnHomestead, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-South-Homestead, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review ! Welcome back anytime ... thank you again.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Great hotel and staff. The front desk was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area and things to do. When we arrived I was getting sick and the lady made me some hot tea for my throat, very sweet o fher to help me out.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnHomestead, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-South-Homestead, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience. I am pleased to see that my staff was welcoming and helpful.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here prior to our trip onto the Keys. A great hotel in a good location with very comfortable rooms. Check in was easy and the staff on reception were friendly and helpful. A good choice for breakfast and a really nice hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HamptonInnHomestead, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-South-Homestead, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

We appriciate you sharing your experiences with us feel free to return to start yet another adventure.