See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I stay at hotels a lot...And I like Super 8 a bunch...my check in was fine and front desk clerk was very pleasant, as was all clerks during my 3 night stay...yet I am handicapped and this location had absolutely NO luggage carts and no extra help, it was very strenuous unload and reload!
As I entered the room for the first time, I realized I did not even want to set my bags on the mystery-stained and worn carpet flooring, as it looked like I could catch something from it and there was NO luggage rack...I had to stack all bags on the desk! And this is the first time I was ever afraid to take my socks off or sit on a hotel chair without laying a towel down first...the only piece of sitting furniture was so stained with what could only be described as biological matter, I wouldn't waste time or money cleaning it, just burn it! And not even laying a towel on it to sit on seems like enough of a barrier! Plus, for a non-smoking property there were several cigarette burn holes in the bed spread! What is up with that?
I opened the freezer on the small fridge to put my water and small TV dinner in it and it was half-iced over with dirty stains of goodness-knows-what! Aside from all the chipped paint spots on the wall, the TV that is hung on the wall, not only can not be adjusted to watch from different angles, if you touch it it would come crashing down!!!
The #1 problem was a broken dead bolt lock!!!How I am supposed to feel safe when it's broken?! I had to use the ironing board to wedge against it, for a make-shift lock.
The positives were the front desk clerks were very nice!, Clean coffee maker and ample supplies. Handicap bathroom was nicely cleaned and no old worn-out fixtures...although towels were very old and practically see through! Bed was indeed comfortable, so I would say a bit of deep cleaning and remodeling and room would be worth it's budget-rate price, which is also appreciated!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2018

The hotel is basic, but clean and quiet. Very convenient to I-10 and several restaurants. I didn't have the continental breakfast, but saw the set up is in the lobby. I would rate higher if it wasn't for one unnerving experience. I hadn't been checked in long and decided to change and lay down for a little bit. I heard the male desk worker and the cleaning lady talking in the hall. All of the sudden there was a knock at my door. I didn't have time to sit up or even say anything before they were attempting to open the door with the master key, a mere 2 seconds after knocking. As I jumped up from the bed, I said

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank kimberlywilder
Reviewed 8 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Vijay V, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Beaumont/I-10 S TX, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Reviewed 11 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 12 March 2018

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The room was suppose to be smoke free but you could tell it had been smoked in. carpet was very dirty. Room needed to be upgraded.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

We're extremely sorry for the trouble caused to you. All rooms are smoke free but sometimes guest do smoke inside, we always try to keep smoke free that's why we charges the penalty to them also. But as I said we're sorry for the trouble encountered by you.