“Delicious”
Review of Island Creamery

Island Creamery
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Berlin
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Description: We feature 32 flavors of homemade ice cream made in small batches in our Chincoteague Island kitchen. We source local fruit and rotate flavors seasonally. We also make our own waffle cones.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My husband and I stopped in for an ice cream after eating lunch across the street. We got a two scoops sundae to share (one scoop of bourbon caramel and one of the whiskey brickle (I think was the name of it). We got pecans on top (and they were sugared pecans). The sugar cookie bowl that they put the two scoops in was absolutely delicious and so was the ice cream. We went outside, sat down in the sun and gobbled it down together. I would go back here in a heartbeat and I'm glad I don't have one of these near my house or I would weigh 300 lbs!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

If you like ice cream don,t forget to stop here. They have 25-30 mostly unique flavors. The ice cream is great and the scoops are large! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

, the line was long. The company was great. Met visitors and tourist from another state who were on a environmentally Coastal school trip. The ice cream is fabulous yes. Strawberry sorbet is available for dairy-free and gluten-free

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

The best ice cream hands down. They serve huge portions and the handmade waffle cones are sooo good. A Must try!

Reviewed 9 May 2018

We came here mid-day on a random Thursday, and this place still had a fair amount of business. I've already been to the other branch in Chincoteague Island, so I knew what to expect. even though they make their own waffle cones, I didn't really enjoy it last time, so I opted for a cup, and I got the Cherry Vanilla with whipped cream. Man was it good, it had whole cherries, and rich vanilla ice cream, which was really refreshing on the 84 degree day we decided to go. There is free parking in the back of the ice cream shop.

Been to Island Creamery? Share your experiences!