“Mex Food...dinner”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were hungry and saw this place so gave it a try.
We were greeted and seated and given menus. Our server was quite nice.
After awhile our server took our order. He was really busy so we understood the wait. The music was not loud, but was a radio. It was well lit and ample room for seating.
Chips and dip were brought to our table. It was a small wooden salad bowl with a few tortilla chips. The salsa was fresh but rather tasteless. After a little salt and lime in it, it had some life.
Our meal finally arrives and was fair. Nothing wrong with it, but not memorable.
Next time in Moab, i think I'll pass this one by.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 106)

11 - 15 of 1 106 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'm a brit, so mexican food is a bit unusual. I really enjoyed lunch here, good helpings and tasty food although I quite like chillies so a bit hotter would have been good. Maybe I didn't order something that was supposed to be hot. I would definitely eat here again if I were in Moab rather than 5000 miles away!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very good food for the price. Service was very good. If we ever come back to this area again, we would stop in here again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped in for a late evening dinner on June 19th. Found the hostess and waitstaff very attentive. We were a party of four and all ordered Patron Silver margaritas. Bartender apparently had short arms because the pours were a little light. That was very disappointing because the restaurant has specifically been recommended to us on the strength of those drinks. That said, we all enjoyed our respective meals. Portions were generous and well prepared. Some interesting choices on the menu. I would recommend Fiesta Mexican but can’t give it four stars.f

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I walked in at the early dinner hour without a reservation. I was seated immediately by the hostess.

I ordered the Fiesta Burrito Deluxe. It was served within ten minutes. Not only was the dish humongous, but it was tasty, well-prepared and nicely seasoned. (Notice the size of the fish compared with the fork.)

Wait staff was superb, too. This is a very good restaurant for families, as well.

Been to FIESTA MEXICANA? Share your experiences!