2 people are viewing this hotel
US$253
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Comfort Suites
SAVE US$58
PricelineUS$253
Expedia.comUS$298
Lol.travelUS$307
All reviews arches national park sitting area waffles walk in shower pull out couch breakfast staff would stay here again large room wonderful hotel the breakfast area within walking distance great stay front desk staff two queen beds three nights hot tub plenty of parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2021

We stayed here 2 nights. Our first room had a siren sound from the heat/air conditioner unit and we had to change rooms because it was so loud. The room we were moved to has no consistent hot water (the staff said there were having hot water issues) and the coffee condiment tray had hair stuck to it. The was also tea missing from the tea folio, telling me that this area was not cleaned or inspected. The staff clearly did not care and the manager was unavailable because it was a weekend. I ended up being disappointed with my stay and refunded for one night.

Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

My wife and I have really enjoyed our 2 night stay here at the Comfort. The bed is very nice. Bathroom and shower very good as well. The room is prepared very clean. The room rate is pricey but I realize it's Moab so I'm quite alright with the price actually compared with an average price elsewhere of half that in general. I do have a complaint though. For $200 a night I am disappointed in the breakfast. There wasn't as much selection as I would think. No waffles which is pretty surprising. No meat which the Comfort in the previous night's stay certainly had. There was fried eggs as well as biscuits and gravy, that was good. Yogurt yes along with some various fruits. So not a big complaint but maybe a few more selections wouldn't be too hard to include for the price.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2021

Gave it 5 star based on price - I suppose some would just call it a 4 star. We got the room with two queen beds so it would be more convenient for putting our stuff on the extra bed. That said, there is a nice little sitting area plus desk & chair plus another spot where you can put a couple suitcases besides a luggage rack and closest - so very convenient.

Was here during "covid" times and they are handling it quite well. Surprised that 99% of people staying here were considerate and cooperattive. If you need anything you leave a note on your door aby 9am and they deliver it that day. You can also leave a note to clean your room otherwise they are not doing that at this time. Still serving breakfast, but they serve you. Of course, all cups, silverware, even stir sticks are individually wrapped. Great location, walking distance to restaurants, even beer & 7/11 store. Just a few blocks from the main grocery store, close to Arches.

Room was quiet. Elevators were fast.

Recommend.

Reviewed 16 April 2021 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights while visiting arches and canyon lands . Check in was quick . Visiting with 5 year old . Booked a 2 queen room . Spacious and clean . No complaints at all .
All the required amenities including laundry , small vending machine etc available .
We did not use this but there were folks using the pool at the back .
Very close to groceries , walking distance (less than a mile ) from all the food and shopping .
I would suggest avoiding the breakfast during these covid times . The area is very small and they have a very weird way of organizing this to lower exposure , which in my opinion worsens it .
V limited items handed out by 2 staff members which creates a long line of unmasked people . And then folks are trying to eat in the small seating area .
We had a campervan to begin with so we were already carrying breakfast and other supplies so after taking one look we decided against picking up anything

Overall for a place to stay - would recommend it .

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2021

A very well done Comfort Suites with plenty of room to spread out. The room was very spacious. Good customer service, Breakfast was well done for COVID time. The room was very clean. The mattress was very comfortable for a good nights sleep. I Highly recommend.

Date of stay: March 2021