Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$233
1 699
1 039
1 699
1 039
All reviews shower head starbucks coffee homemade bread room was clean continental breakfast stay there again arches national park in town a great place to stay air conditioner stayed nights yogurt motel parks microwave utah lodging
Selected filters
13 - 18 of 2 990 reviews
Reviewed 22 April 2021 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Inca Inn while visiting Canyonlands National Park. It was a great place to stay, clean, good location and value. They had protocol in place and we felt safe. Breakfast was nice in the AM. We would stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank DeanneB969
Reviewed 16 April 2021 via mobile

We wanted a budget stay and we got one! It was @$169/night, with taxes, midweek, April 13-16th, though booking.com. We were sad to have no view, but that costs money, eh? We had a fridge, a microwave, a king bed, a nicely tiled bathroom, a clogged shower, and a feeling of insecurity due to the ripped screen in the bathroom window. It was clean and quiet in Room 114. The breakfast was decent, and definitely better than the $40 breakfast at Jailhouse Cafe! Haha- stick with the free breakfast, for sure!

1  Thank susanmK4092UQ
Reviewed 7 April 2021

Comfortable bed, immaculately clean room, huge remodeled bathroom, and enthusiastic friendly staff—we definitely plan to stay here again! It’s also a convenient location on the north side of town (close to the national parks). Highly recommended!

Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

How this little inn got such high ratings is a mystery to me. Super low budget accommodations.in the middle of major highway construction. Needs maintenance. Rooms very small.
Bed was fine. We were there 2 nights. Restaurants in town were quite good.

Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

Upon checking in the gentlemen helping me didn't speak good English. He just looked at me when I walked in the office I said I was checking in. He extended his hand without saying anything like he was waiting for something but never said anything. Finally,I asked him if he needed something. He muttered something but I could not understand him. Finally he said "Id"! He looked at it have it back and walked out of the office without saying anything and was gone for 10 minutes. When he walked back in he rudely asked for my ID again. After Finally getting checked in I went to our room.
The bathroom door looked like someone spilled blood down it, the reiterating smelled like an animal died in it and there were no supplies for the in room coffee maker, not even cups. This was a super busy weekend in Moab so no other hotels to move to. This was not worth the money paid for this room.
A little kindness goes a long way in business and this place fell way short.

Date of stay: March 2021