3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$210
1 699
1 039
1 699
1 039
All reviews shower head starbucks coffee homemade bread room was clean continental breakfast stay there again arches national park in town a great place to stay air conditioner stayed nights yogurt motel parks microwave utah lodging
Selected filters
8 - 13 of 2 985 reviews
Reviewed 16 April 2021 via mobile

We wanted a budget stay and we got one! It was @$169/night, with taxes, midweek, April 13-16th, though booking.com. We were sad to have no view, but that costs money, eh? We had a fridge, a microwave, a king bed, a nicely tiled bathroom, a clogged shower, and a feeling of insecurity due to the ripped screen in the bathroom window. It was clean and quiet in Room 114. The breakfast was decent, and definitely better than the $40 breakfast at Jailhouse Cafe! Haha- stick with the free breakfast, for sure!

1  Thank susanmK4092UQ
Reviewed 7 April 2021

Comfortable bed, immaculately clean room, huge remodeled bathroom, and enthusiastic friendly staff—we definitely plan to stay here again! It’s also a convenient location on the north side of town (close to the national parks). Highly recommended!

Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

How this little inn got such high ratings is a mystery to me. Super low budget accommodations.in the middle of major highway construction. Needs maintenance. Rooms very small.
Bed was fine. We were there 2 nights. Restaurants in town were quite good.

Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

Upon checking in the gentlemen helping me didn't speak good English. He just looked at me when I walked in the office I said I was checking in. He extended his hand without saying anything like he was waiting for something but never said anything. Finally,I asked him if he needed something. He muttered something but I could not understand him. Finally he said "Id"! He looked at it have it back and walked out of the office without saying anything and was gone for 10 minutes. When he walked back in he rudely asked for my ID again. After Finally getting checked in I went to our room.
The bathroom door looked like someone spilled blood down it, the reiterating smelled like an animal died in it and there were no supplies for the in room coffee maker, not even cups. This was a super busy weekend in Moab so no other hotels to move to. This was not worth the money paid for this room.
A little kindness goes a long way in business and this place fell way short.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Jennifer R
Reviewed 21 March 2021

I made a reservation for this hotel and was sent an email confirmation with a price of $110 per weekend night and $90 per weekday night. We are now here and they are charging us $178 for each weekend night and $100 for the weeknight only after complaining when the people staying in the room next door told us they got a military discount. When we complained, they pointed out that the email confirmation said that it was an estimated price, not the actual price. I have never in my life booked a hotel with an estimated price that changed after booking. I guess I will read the fine print more carefully after this experience. Not only that, but the pool is not open, the refrigerator in the room is barely cold, and they didn't come in to clean or make the bed either. The breakfast was very sparse, and even though they advertized that they had homemade bread, it was definitely not homemade. The staff member who checked us in last night, when I asked for a print out of what I would be paying since that is standard procedure everywhere else I've stayed, and is what they did at the last 4 places we stayed at on this trip already, he said he didn't understand what I was asking him and that I should ask in the morning when someone else was there that spoke better English. Seems to me that was because he knew they had changed my rate. The rooms are old fashioned and in need of updating, which I would expect at the rates I was quoted, but not at the rates I'm paying. It was also quite noisy late at night and it was difficult to sleep since the walls are thin. I would definitely not recommend staying here and would give it 0 stars if I could.

Room tip: Do not stay here. It is seriously overpriced and they will change the price after you book.
Date of stay: March 2021