“Great welcome”

Ranked #27 of 98 Restaurants in Moab
Price range: US$13 - US$19
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Description: Pasta Jay's has been serving exceptional Italian food for over 29 years! It is truly "A Restaurant You Can Call Home!"
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Went here upon arribismo to Moab. aplace was clean, menu had plenty to choose from and staff was very nice. Would definitely recommend this place. Yummy food!

Write a ReviewReviews (2 973)

121 - 125 of 2 973 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

The Eggplant Parmesan, salad and garlic bread was excellent and can dine indoor or on the patio The staff was superb

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate here after a day of exploring Arches Nat'l Park. The smell was enticing from the street and drew us in. My first impression was that there was no ambiance. The food was average, could really have used something to spice it up. Very bland. My husband ordered cheese tortellini and it came to our table with black burned spots on the tortellini and cheese topping. I had the Pasta Nota, it was ok but nothing memorable. I wouldn't eat here again. One thing I did like was the music they were playing.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

What a treat Pasta Jay’s was! The menus is varied - since we visited 3 times, I enjoyed 3 different pasta dishes. They were all excellent and I would not be able to pick one over the other. They do amazing things with the “pink sauce” - cream sauce and tomato sauces combined. The Caesar Salad was crisp and fresh. My only regret was we did not have a refrig to keep leftovers! If we had stayed any longer, I’m sure we would have returned again!!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Jay's is a nice street-side pasta place on Main Street. You can eat inside where it's air-conditioned or outside on the streetside patio. It's pretty popular so sometimes there is a wait. The food is mostly good, but not great. Your chances of getting your pasta cooked al dente are not high since they aim more at volume than quality. My gnocchi meal, for instance, was pretty soggy and the chicken was overcooked and rubbery. But service is fast and the fare is better than you might expect in an out-of-the-way tourist town.

Been to Pasta Jay's? Share your experiences!