Lowest prices for your stay
US$206
View deal
Hotels.com
US$206
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/10/02
Reserve now, pay at stay
RiverCanyonLodgeUS$206
FindHotelUS$206
Trip.comUS$213
All reviews in town fridge and microwave hot tub front desk clerk coffee maker lobby lodge parks sink arches rates canyonlands
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2021

Liked · Nice , clean lobby , good size room , clean bathroom . Laminate hardwood flooring in the room which is so much better than a dirty carpet . Friendly staff .
Disliked · We had to wait 40 min for the room to be ready . When we entered the room , a bad smell hit us , as a homeless person was there . It was BAD !We found out the smell was coming mainly from the pillows . What we could not understand is how the cleaning person did not notice this horrible smell ! Also , the bed was v squicky from barely touching it. We informed the front desk & were told no other room was available & they would fix this one . When we returned they changed all bedding & brought clean pillows. And semi fixed the bed , was not as squicky . The room still had the lingering bad smell , it was probably embedded in the drapes / walls .We were there for 6 nights & were told they can give us another room for the last 2 nights . Everyday we let steam come in the room from the bathroom, sprayed some cologne on the drapes , left orange peel on the table and some gourmet coffee bags to dissipate the smell . The window was opened continuously. The stink got less & less , not 100 % gone . We travel extensively all over the world & only ONE time this happened to us ! In China . The air conditioner was making a horrible noise , you could also hear the next door one . The hallway was carpeted, big ugly stains on it . Why did they not have laminate floor like in the rooms ? The chair in the room had 2 big whitish stains on it .

Room tip: Ask for a room upstairs to avoid hearing the people above you walking .
Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank Cruiser299453
Reviewed 6 May 2021 via mobile

The bed and pillows were uncomfortable; there is a light switch and electrical outlet on only one side of the bed, but the worst part for me was the heating/AC unit that kept cycling through about every 10 minutes all night long in spite of being completely turned off. It sounded like a truck was starting up right next to the bed. It was unbelievably loud and neither my daughter or I got any sleep. I wish I could attach the recording I made so everyone could hear it. The worst hotel ever!!!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2021

We will never return. The air-conditioning/heating unit was unbelievably noisy and could not be switched off so we had to be moved to another room the next morning. The unit in the replacement room was almost as noisy. A clothing item left in room one was never returned despite numerous promises. The staff would never on their own accord revert to you and we had to ask over and over again if they found our item. This despite supposedly writing down the details to let housekeeping know.

Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

Spend your hard earned money elsewhere. We are currently going to eat a few days booked do to lack of everything in a motel. The manager has no clue what customer service is and rolls her eyes at you. I asked for her bosses contact, she had the audacity to tell me it had to go through her as she rolled her eyes again. We don’t usually complain about things but our sheets were stained with blood , they asked if it was fresh or not....... what does that matter. Spend a few extra bills elsewhere...... like I stated earlier, we are leaving early.

2  Thank wayneamak
Reviewed 9 April 2021

We were driving from Denver to Moab to see the Arches and made reservations 3.5 weeks ahead of travel with The River Canyon Lodge receiving our confirmation via email. Yesterday the Hotel called and said they were overbooked so sorry our reservation was cancelled. I called them to be sure. They said 37 rooms were oversold by website. When I tried to find another place for next week there was no availability unless you were willing to pay 400.00 a night in Moab. We are so disappointed. This morning I got an email from River Canyon lodge saying: Don't forget your reservation date which was apparently automatically generated. Our whole trip to Denver was to drive to the Arches next week; Nowhere now to stay.

1  Thank Tita M